Rosie's Staff Application

Rosie

In-game name: Rosie Dab
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:442466737
Warns: none 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  | Rosie Dab has played for 1044:22:53.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO

Trying  to figure out OBS
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shadow King , Pacman , Ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a lot of experience on the server .I try to make it a great time for everyone who plays garnet. I have grown up around garnet never breaking a rule. I have helped out new people and teach them the rules. I would be on times that some staff would not be on. I would stop prop blockers when no staff are on. I can always take sits when others are not. I will never be biased to anyone to make the sits fair and honest. I have seen how sits are handled and taken care other by using proof where it is needed.

I am on around 6:00 pm to 1:00 am EST so I am sometime on when there are most sits. I am not afraid to ask for help from other staff members and help others if I can. When I am on I usually find new players and help then base or get them started. I know most of the community and am always happy to meet new people and work on making the server a better place for players. I would love to be staff and make the community better as a whole.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have  never been banned from any server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Couple hours everyday
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I don't have any hobbies besides gaming.
Did you read the staff rules?: Rosie Dab 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 5

+1 As a former PoG member, I am betraying my past, but I have to be honest. Your application is very bland, generic, and short, but I'm going to base my vote off of what I've seen in-game. You're really nice and easy to get along with, you have a lot of playtime hours, and you know the rules really well. Please, make sure you're able to record though as that is a requirement. You've also never been banned and have no warns with 1000+ hours! Easy +1 for me, but seriously, your paragraphs need to be beefed up a little more and less generic stuff (never broke any rules, stopping prop blockers when no staff are on, can always take sits when others don't, etc.)

+1 You're telling me this is the same Rosie that didn't even know how to properly use the forums 1 and a half years ago? You can be pretty impulsive if you haven't changed from the last time we've spoken. But I'm willing to believe that your impulsiveness has been eased and you are more fit than before.

okay well there are a couple simple issues with the application but your referrals are strong. Some things id like to point out is your paragraphs try and beef them up but I don't really have a problem with you getting on the staff team. You help out new players and are really chill you changed from the you a couple years ago hope to see you on the staff team old friend! +1

NEUTRAL

1 - You have 1000 hours in playtime (That's awesome)

2 - Your reputation in the community is positive

3 - You don't have the ability to record videos (You can use OBS it's free)

4 - Your paragraphs need a upgrade (2 More lines)

This is my opinion, Good Luck.

• Agree 1