Gl1tch

In-game name: Williams.heavyn19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:570838644
Warns: No warns
Timezone:CST
Playtime?: 128:16:53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] JackJJ,BASS Keira 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've been mod on servers when I was younger
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be chosen for this position because I really care about this server. As much fun as we have here on Garnet, some people want to ruin others' days. As moderator I'd love to be able to handle more sits in order to help people as fast as possible. I play the game by the rules and help others learn them as much as possible while running around town. I understand how to demand proof and log reports. I've come to find a lot of amazing people on this server and they mean a lot to me. I honestly enjoy the interactions between players then the actual gameplay sometimes and that's what I want to help preserve, good times with friends.

I've played this game as a teenager and absolutely loved it. after some years I've come to re-explore my love for the game but on Garnet's servers now. This place is so fun I lose count of the hours every time. I really want others to have as much of a good time as I've had and id like to make sure of that. Without a doubt I'm 100% confident that I can be useful to the community that's been so helpful and friendly to me. That's why I'm submitting my second application, because I feel very passionately about helping the other moderators with their influx of constant reports. Please consider me as someone passionate, competent, and absolutely ready to keep the good times going. Stay frosty!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  absolutely not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yup 3 days go! 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Id say about 6 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I really enjoy Dirtbikes and ATVS. if I'm not sleeping or playing GMOD that's what I would choose to spend my time on
Did you read the staff rules?: Williams.heavyn19

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1

Pros: VERY strong referrals, supposed experience, no punishments

Cons: Very poor paragraphs, denied app from 3 days ago

Overall: +0

Notes: Your referrals are rock solid, and having no troubles with staff is very good, but I can tell you put 0 time and effort into the paragraphs.

Suggestions: Put WAY more time into your paragraphs, and I will +1!

Edit: Ignoring ooc for now

Edited by Freakit
Deleted some of post due to having changed my mind about inactivity
18 minutes ago, Fuziphoo said:

I would like to point out that a Paragraph is supposed to be 100 to 200 words long. And I indeed have 2 of them I'm sorry if I'm not remembering correctly from school

Not sure if you are trying to or not, but this seems like a sarcastic reply to somehow show that your paragraphs are "long enough." If that's not the case, then I am sorry.

"Supposed to be" is a very key phrase here, as people have learned differently from different people. In my opinion, a paragraph is 6+ sentences, and consists of a point, evidence of the point, connecting the evidence to the point, and stating the point again along with a short connection back to the evidence. Some people aren't as picky with specific guidelines like those, so in general, 4-5 lines (in normal font) of strong ideas will be considered a good paragraph. Make sure not to repeat yourself too much. If you need help writing one, I can definitely help you out if PM me. I don't have anything against you whatsoever, and you seem like you could be a good staff member to work with.