Williams.heavyn19's Staff application

Gl1tch

It has been brought to my attention that players have been targeting William ingame.  If this is found to be true, those players will be looked into, as i'm currently getting in touch with some higher ups. Regarding the post about Keira's voice, William is a newer player probably without knowledge of who she is or her age, as well as all he did was say her voice was amazing, he isn't "being a pedo".  I've seen multiple occasions of targeting harassment against William for no reason and if this continues, punishments are possible... 

• Like 2

+1 From me. Williams is an very caring and passionate player. He follows the rules, he doesn't act toxic, and he does not make inappropriate comments about anyone. Many have made many claims about Williams and haven't provided any evidence. Also since when was applying to be a mod on a Gmod server become an English exam. Most servers would have the head admins interact and hear out other admins and mods to elect new ones so why does he have to write two insanely detailed paragraphs? Does it need to be in MLA format too? Ask any mods, admins, or reasonable players who interact with Williams; they all have much more experience playing with Williams than any body writing their opinions on here. Talk to him, give him a chance, and let him clear all these BS accusations up. 

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

I dislike people calling someone a Pedo for simply saying someone's voice is amazing. I met someone with an insanely deep voice on DRP and me and my groups constantly made jokes and talked about how amazing his voice was since it was so insanely deep. Does that make us somehow like kids? No, it doesn't, and that doesn't make any damn sense.

Despite this, I am still giving you a -1
The reason for this is because you, though you sound like a good guy, don't put enough effort in the application and the feedback is a bit... iffy.. at best. Now, I would like to point out that you got a good support group. If you need someone to talk to about harassments or in-game issues, I will gladly hop on just to nip it. 

Any staff member or player reading this message who has accused this person of being a pedo without proper evidence or without actually showing something, cut the shit. Accusations like that can ruin peoples lives and reputations. If there is a problem, make an official report on the forums. I do not like hearing of harassments. Any staff members involved with that should be reported and immediately spoken to about their position.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, MisterShankie said:

I dislike people calling someone a Pedo for simply saying someone's voice is amazing. I met someone with an insanely deep voice on DRP and me and my groups constantly made jokes and talked about how amazing his voice was since it was so insanely deep. Does that make us somehow like kids? No, it doesn't, and that doesn't make any damn sense.

Despite this, I am still giving you a -1
The reason for this is because you, though you sound like a good guy, don't put enough effort in the application and the feedback is a bit... iffy.. at best. Now, I would like to point out that you got a good support group. If you need someone to talk to about harassments or in-game issues, I will gladly hop on just to nip it. 

Any staff member or player reading this message who has accused this person of being a pedo without proper evidence or without actually showing something, cut the shit. Accusations like that can ruin peoples lives and reputations. If there is a problem, make an official report on the forums. I do not like hearing of harassments. Any staff members involved with that should be reported and immediately spoken to about their position.

As someone who works in a prison, the last pragraph is a powerfull and accurate message people need to see

I’m gonna stay neutral you know you have everything you need so I’m leaning towards more a +1 and I’ll probably end up giving you that. I hate that idea that we need to have a really good application or just an application with minimal screwup‘s. Maybe it’s just me but I see darkrp staffing pretty easy. It looks like he is a good player in game game he has some good referrals. That’s what should matter. you’re not gonna be writing essays as a staff member. It doesn’t hurt to give him tmod  and see how he works out. You have 2 paragraphs Maybe not the best but you clearly listened, you read the rules, good referrals and a reputation from people that know you.

the people saying about pedophilia, or just targeting him for what he said get a life?  There’s so much worse that he could say and I don’t even find this bar at all. Maybe it’s just me but like we’re really going to give him a lot of stuff because he’s crediting someone’s voice? There’s so much worse that he can do and it just seems like we’re all being nitpickers, It doesn’t look like a big deal to the other person that’s on the other side because the person even gave him a referral talk.  I don’t know the age of the other person but preferably I don’t think it’s pedo at all  to say someone has a pretty cool/amazing voice. That’s more of a compliment in my opinion because there’s just a lot of people out there that hate there voice? Like are we not allowed to give compliments? And if you’re saying that it’s weird dude I’ve been in classes where I can have teachers giving compliments to people if they wearing something cool or maybe I don’t know maybe their hand writing.  I don’t think it’s weird at all I think it’s funny and it’s really sad that we’re kind of taking it out of context or making it something big.  

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 2

Neutral

I'm not sure if you're highlighting and making the text bigger on purpose to make your paragraphs look longer, but I know there's still room for improvement. Work on that and keep your head high; these people accusing you of such reason have provided absolutely no proof, so I won't take that into account. Good luck! If you end up getting denied, apply again, you have a high chance of being accepted.

However, if proof is provided, I will be -1ing this application.

Edited by Boalp
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Boalp said:

Neutral

I'm not sure if you're highlighting and making the text bigger on purpose to make your paragraphs look longer, but I know there's still room for improvement. Work on that and keep your head high; these people accusing you of such reason have provided absolutely no proof, so I won't take that into account. Good luck! If you end up getting denied, apply again, you have a high chance of being accepted.

However, if proof is provided, I will be -1ing this application.

thanks for the support! ❤️ Love all of you guys

1 minute ago, baby said:

you need to beef the paragraphs or you will get denied for ignoring staff i want you on the staff team!

I'm not very good with writing to be honest so I tried even harder on this one ❤️ but I can try I just don't want to fill a page of nonsense just for the purpose of writing it. I only want truth in my application not filler. do you have any suggestions?