Why RU loses so many wars.

ok, with the new map a lot of people have come and some of them join US because they want to be in there homeland I guess. When there are 20 US recruits on there are 1-5 RU recruits on. there is about a ratio of 1 RU player to 7 US players. If US had fewer numbers and RU stayed the same RU would win so many more wars. Every time an RU player goes on an OBJ they will get stormed by 6 or more army or marines (most of them being PVTs). now here is why I am making this, US has way better guns than RU. An example would be the marksman classes. RU marksman has a 3.5x scope that isn't centered right and is about a 2-3 shot every kill. While the army has an M14 that has an 8x scope and a silencer. And another example is some of the elite classes, most classes on the US get the FN FNAL while RU gets the G3A3. The FN is way more accurate and has less recoil. There are so much more examples as to why US has better guns than RU but that would take me a day to write. Just think it would be good if this was brought up somewhere. Guns need balancing.

(Hate me all you want for saying this, but it was just on my mind)

Edited by Maverick
  • The Garnut
6 minutes ago, Dillan said:

This reminds me of the weekly why afg looses rants we used to get. @Garnet loved those

I'm actually surprised this didn't happen sooner lmao. I'm waiting until these threads make a regular appearance on the forums with better conspiracy theories.

• The Garnut
9 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

My question wasn't in toxicity, I just saw this was in "rant" and not in "suggestion". I was going to offer my help if you wanted someone to grab you screen shots of US weapon data if that's what you wanted to pursue... 

Pay no mind to him, his response was hostile and uncalled for. 

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

I'm actually surprised this didn't happen sooner lmao. I'm waiting until these threads make a regular appearance on the forums with better conspiracy theories.

Lets get rid of RU for something more appealing like Taliban or something. I feel like it'd be an incentive for more players to play against US.

39 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

My question wasn't in toxicity, I just saw this was in "rant" and not in "suggestion". I was going to offer my help if you wanted someone to grab you screen shots of US weapon data if that's what you wanted to pursue... 

my bad, at the time of reading your response I was in a bad mood. my response was uncalled for. Id love your help. I just felt if I put this in Suggestions it wouldn't get a lot of support.

Edited by Maverick

I'm going to have to agree with Mav here, The DMR (SKS) for 2GA is worse at sniping than the AK while, the DMR (M14) for US army is usually a 1-shot, Just a simple damage and scope buff to the SKS would make the marksman class worthy of being played in war. I have not a single clue on how we would fix the player balancing but, it is a prominent issue.