DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

El Compadre Staff Application

ElCompadre

In-game name: El Compadre

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 14 (I talked with Jake and he told me to do the staff app)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:85162866

Warns: 2 RDM Warns

Timezone: CST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 18B SSG El Compadre has played for 92:49:18.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Whu

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I'm an Admin in DarkRP (6 months of staff experience)
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Alright so here's my reason, so I want to help this server because I've been playing for like a week and there's a lot of minges, trolls, and probally racist people, so I want to help with this type of people.

I want to help with events, questions, and moving recruits outside the cage, etc. I've have seen people who only speaks spanish, I can help with those people since I speak english and spanish, so If you

need help with some spanish people let me know, I'm also trying to get spanish people to play this server more usually since we need more variety of languages and people, that's one of my reasons.

Other reason is to guide new players to the good way and became a good player ingame, so they can RP without problems have fun, invite their friends spend a good time.

And I want to help the staff members, since I have enough experience for this job and I know what I'm doing so if I do something wrong I will try to do my best everyday 

teach myself with my mistakes because If I make a mistake and still having trouble with the same thing I will not get better and have a lot of problems, I also want to make more

friends because I want to upgrade my english since it's not my native language and get better results with my grammar.

Well that's all, ty for taking your time to read this, I accept all kind of opinions so I can get better next time. Thx.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I got warned twice for RDM, the first one I don't remember, but the second one if because a misunderstanding (I didn't know how to use counter)
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: In MilitaryRp No I didn't
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Maybe 4 - 8 Hours a day (depends on the day)

• Like 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Forums Moderator

-1 Your currently a DRP Admin i dont know if your planning on resigning from DRP but if not im not a fan of the duel staffing. your paragraphs are very basic and you talk about how your going to do the basics and common jobs of staff. i'd like to see why you stand out.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 2

+1 

I recently started playing MRP  so I don't really put responses on staff apps for MRP, the only reason I'm giving Compadre's Staff app a +1 is because I know Compadre is a really good staff member In darkRP, he has shown great responsibility, and isn't Toxic what so ever, he is always willing to help players  and I believe he would be great as well in MRP, he has good experience so I'm sure he would be good for the Staff Team ! 

Good Luck Compadre ❤️ 

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Python said:

-1 Your currently a DRP Admin i dont know if your planning on resigning from DRP but if not im not a fan of the duel staffing. your paragraphs are very basic and you talk about how your going to do the basics and common jobs of staff. i'd like to see why you stand out.

He has my permission to dual staff along with proggys, after a long conversation about his behavior. We decided it is worth a shot considering how reliable and helpful he has always been, along with how productive he is. He has always been a huge help, and is just a great guy in general.

+1. Good Luck, Compadre.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • The Garnut

+1 I spent all of last night hanging out with you on Teamspeak, aside from a few flaws where you show your immaturity (i'm guilty of it too) I think you would make a really great addition to the team of MilitaryRP. You seem like a very fun dude, and i'm sure people would appreciate your behavior in the staff team, so long as you tone it down.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

-1 | MRP Needs time, work, and dedication. You may be a fantastic DRP staff  but MRP is a whole nother' community and system. You are active on MRP but not enough. You barely have 90 hours on MRP and with this server, its all or nothing. Nothing against you, just looking out for MRP.

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 5

+1 El Compadre is a really great guy on DarkRP and has proven that he can be a great staff member. Don't take this +1 too seriously as I do not play MRP very often, but speaking from my experience with El Compadre on DarkRP, I feel that he's capable of doing a fantastic job on MRP.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

I don't play too much MRP, but from what I can see, El Compadre would make an amazing staff member on it. He already does a great job on DRP, and generally has a lot of free time so I believe he could put as much time into MRP as he does on DRP.

He's a really fun and respectful guy and just wants the best for the community.

Good luck Compadre 😄💜

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 El Compadre is a really great guy on DarkRP and has proven that he can be a great staff member. Don't take this +1 too seriously as I do not play MRP very often, but speaking from my experience with El Compadre on DarkRP, I feel that he's capable of doing a fantastic job on MRP.

Then withhold the +1. This is an MRP app. Not trying to be toxic but if you dont want people to take the +1 seriously cause you dont play MRP, then don't post it 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 4
2 hours ago, Python said:

Honestly, you're making a very solid point. Compadre, unless you have a very big lot of free time - I'm honestly worrying about the commitment you can point towards MilitaryRP. The current staff members are putting a lot of time onto their duties to make sure the MRP can be the best experience for our players and I'm unsure whether you can dedicate equally as much time to both servers. Don't get me wrong, you're a great guy and your behaviour would definitely fit onto our team, that's why I am honoured to be your referral. I'm just worrying about whether this is the correct way to go forward. 

For me, just make yourself known within the MRP community as well. Put in the hours to actually prove that you can make a difference here. You don't have that many hours and we get that you want to help the server - we all want that of course. I would like to see a bit more coming from you activity wise. When that has been cranked up, I'll definitely stand behind your application. 

• Agree 4

Good and fun guy, I know he's a good admin on DRP but that is completely different from MRP. MRP requires a lot more patience and time on due to the fact that MRP moderators don't get as many sits as DRP, and since Compadre hasn't shown that he can stay on for prolonged time periods on the MRP server, nor does he get on at the most populated times. With the addition that he is already an admin on DRP, I don't think the stress of going back and forth to both servers is needed to be put on Compadre. Once again, good guy, but I think he'd have to make a decision of MRP or DRP.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, WeebMaster said:

Then withhold the +1. This is an MRP app. Not trying to be toxic but if you dont want people to take the +1 seriously cause you dont play MRP, then don't post it 

Im sorry, but hasn't Jack seen @ElCompadre on DarkRP? He is just stating his own opinion, and experiences with him. I don't see why just because he doesn't play one game, that his opinion does not matter.

Compadre has been very helpful on DarkRP, and I feel that he can do the same for MRP. Imma +1 This application, but people are free to -1 if you have any concerns.

• Agree 2