Soap Staff Application V2

Soap-

In-game name: 2GA RFR SSP Soapy
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:179365922
Warns: 1 | Basecamp | 28/09/2020
Timezone: GMT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA RFR SSP Soapy has played for 703:33:23.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): Kermat
Past experiences as staff:  EX -Headmod on GG MRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server?

During my time playing MRP I have noticed that there is a great many issues in how there are only staff and ranking officers available in the evening making the server virtually unplayable for anyone on early in the day, I would aim to change this as most of my hours on server are off peak where the pop is lower and the chance of mingey players and people looking to cause trouble is a lot higher, this discourages any new players as they join and just seen people minging around and leave. in place of this having a staff member [myself] be available and monitoring the server during these hours. As well as this I will happily share my views opinions and ideas to upper management on ways to improve the MRP experience and generally improve the quality of life.

I only Recently came back to the MRP community too see the same issues as when I left, players looking for more events, players looking for more quality of life updates, players looking for a shorter map rotation time ETC,ETC.... The list goes on and on but all of these issues have simple solutions and I will attempt to work with upper staff to resolve these issues and look to improve the quality of life on server.  I mean I may have just layed out many issues and I'm going to be honest the MRP commuinity and server both are very enjoyable still however if we work to improve the server for the players the players will want to do more for the server and this would prevent any further issues like the ones I have mentioned  for occurring.

Finally I would just like to state that I am back to help the server and to primarily enjoy playing the server so I am not gonna be running around barking rules at players because as everyone knows having a laugh and a kid around some times means breaking a few rules But any Reports ETC will always be treated with the utmost care.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?  A Single Jail for the warn previously mentioned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: October 30, 2020
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1/2HRS Most nights  - Except Friday and Saturday  [I work Night shift those nights]

Edited by Soap-
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 3

I don't think I have any experience with you in game except probably once, but the amount of time you contribute I believe will contribute a lot to whether or not you'll get denied or accepted. 1-2 hours only and on a unpredictable schedule will most likely not get you anywhere.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Changing my +1 to NEUTRAL

Knew you back when you were staff and SSO COL. However, based on what others have said, I'm not entirely sure that this isn't a shitpost. I also don't play RU that much, so I'm not sure what your recent behaviour has been like, but based on what Hysteria and Yurri said, it hasn't been great. I'll leave this as it is now, and change it as is necessary.

Edited by Maddox
changed response

Don’t get my wrong Soap you are an extremely funny and good person to be around but from what I have seen and heard from you recently certainly contradicts your application. Recently you have shown an extreme lack of care for the server and your activity is also questionable. You took a break not too long ago and you just came back. You joined SSO about two weeks ago, said you were going to play, then just completely disappeared and got removed from it then now you are coming back again? I have a concern for your activity and your reliability when it comes to being staff on the server. Sorry but I don’t think you should become staff again yet...

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

What Python said. Also he said you were acting very stupid while on GRU reserves. You are a cool dude but a lot is telling me this is shitpost.

3 hours ago, Early6111 said:

I don't think I have any experience with you in game except probably once, but the amount of time you contribute I believe will contribute a lot to whether or not you'll get denied or accepted. 1-2 hours only and on a unpredictable schedule will most likely not get you anywhere.

(That is a bad reason to -1. If you don't know the person, don't comment.)

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

DENIED
You're a good guy and a friend, but I need to see more commitment to the server before I can accept you back.

Please wait 2 weeks before applying again. (3/18)

• Agree 1