DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Horse's MRP Ban Appeal

Horse

In-game name: Multiple Aliases: Horse, Snowman, Lake, Pony.

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:177961535

Staff members in-game name: D_Rose

Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68732918

Date & Time of incident: 2020-06-16 (9 Months Ago)

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Toxicity.

How long were you banned for?: Permanently 

Proof of Ban:tDtcjpdrufzoK1VsjO8jQVnS5MMDwbeYxVwISyXb4YT5PmFxFOGLdm5wd0DKtUuQznIb775Tk0VS7Qci_eqCrMqjhFH_gmd4C9g0vA7xQDuInn2ZAkpcjmG0Ewf4qD02h-WLgwyK

What happened? (include any proof): After the ban wipe about a year back I decided to re-introduce myself to the community. I started off in 2GA working my way up the ranks to KST. At this point in time Millerjerm was the 2GA Marshal. Whilst I was in 2GA I tried “Redeeming” myself with tryouts training as such but I forgot my place in the community and decided to be a dickhead to Miller and a couple other higher ups because I didn't agree with how things were ran. I was reported by multiple people and D_Rose decided to ban me for toxicity.

Why should your ban be removed?:

It’s no easy task trying to make up for my past mistakes and it shouldn’t be. I continue to say the same story every time I get put in this position. And i'm sure many of the OG Garnet Gamers have heard me say that I’ve changed but to no avail. Since I joined the community about a month ago I have been trying my HARDEST to show people that I have improved my attitude and maturity. I’ve been very active in the DRP and TTT community and the experiences I have had have been very exciting. I am able to teach new players the wonders of DRP and the Garnet Gaming community just like how I trained new recruits back in 2GA. Every time I join the discord I love hearing about what's going on during war and such because it reminds me of every time I’d take an Orsis out to Toxic Crater during CS_Desert. These are the experiences I yearn for with the MRP side of this community. I believe what I did during my time spent with GG previously gave me an idea of how I should act or improve in the future. What I did in my past hurt the community and I’m trying my hardest to make up for it by helping players out or even make someone's day better by helping them get through the in’s and out’s of the community.

Countless times I’ve been told or asked to just leave Garnet Gaming as a whole seeing as my reputation may never go away or the things I have done in the past are “Unredeemable”. What keeps me going in this community is the fact that If I can change anyone can change and the people who are pinned on that mindset of ‘Once a Minge Always a Minge’ can and will change their opinion about me if I just prove to them that I have so much to provide to this community but good things take time. I don't believe one month is enough to really turn a whole lot of minds around about me. But I think If I were to be unbanned from the MRP server not only would I be able experience the all out wars on the MRP server but I would be able to provide leadership skills and knowledge not too many others possess. But, I would  try to keep my head down first and make friendships with players on the server and just get a general idea of how the server is like now before I try to throw myself into any position. like I said I have learned alot from my mistakes I just need to be given the opportunity to show what I’ve learned. And if people were able to learn about the new me and what I’ve been doing in regards to the DRP server and TTT server I’d think they might start to change their opinion about me.

Are my hopes high about this appeal being accepted? No, I’ve even been told by good members of the community that this appeal may not be accepted. But, even if this isn’t accepted I hope to receive good constructive criticism by higher ups and other players about how to possibly move forward from here. The last thing I want is to make my situation worse with other members of the community and I want this appeal to be taken as a positive thing and a way for those who care to be able to give me advice about being able to make it further in this community. I believe the MRP server has so much potential even more than some people take notice of and I really want to be a part of it. I don't expect anyone to forgive and forget in an instant especially considering the numerous times I’ve said I'm better. I truly want what's best for GG and that's why I’ve stayed this long and I’m hoping that despite my previous mistakes the community will see past that if not now in the future so I can show you how much better of a person I am.

(Sorry for the typo's or improper grammar is pretty late and im going to sleep.

Edited by Horseyy
I want to go down the road phantom suggested
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 1

I don’t really know you al all but my first interaction with you was in TS a week ago and all you did was telling gamma to “fuck off” and you started being toxic as hell in TS.

so that’s a big fat -1 from me we don’t need anymore old players who are toxic.

5 minutes ago, Party said:

I don’t really know you al all but my first interaction with you was in TS a week ago and all you did was telling gamma to “fuck off” and you started being toxic as hell in TS.

so that’s a big fat -1 from me we don’t need anymore old players who are toxic.

Are you sure that was me I don’t remember contacting Gamma for a very long time? And most of the channels I speak in are DRP Based channels. Me and gamma have a long past (Since the latest SWRP shut down) but I would never go as a far to track him down in TS and bash on him.

Edited by Horseyy

I am 100% sure there was me gamma I believe python and garnet came along a few minutes after ad I said I don’t know you at all but from the very first interaction with you you went off gamma so much that I needed to tell Jake to kick you off the channel

2 minutes ago, Party said:

I am 100% sure there was me gamma I believe python and garnet came along a few minutes after ad I said I don’t know you at all but from the very first interaction with you you went off gamma so much that I needed to tell Jake to kick you off the channel

Hmm, that’s odd I don’t remember this and the only time I’ve spoken to garnet in TS is when he comm banned me and this one time about a week or so ago but he was already in the channel. @Jake do you remember this and if so could you give a little more input on the situation? I appreciate the input and I would hate to fuck my situation up more by disrespecting a long time community member.

Edited by Horseyy

I'm going to have to give a -1 on this ban appeal. When you started to poke your head back into the community you still acted very toxic towards us and we're just a bit of an annoyance. You are the only person I have ever had to ban from the team speak because you were constantly harassing me and another staff member for tags. That ban instance wasn't isolated I had a couple other instances I had to almost ban you for being an annoyance to others in team speak. I will add some more stuff later typing this up before class starts.

21 minutes ago, Millerjerm said:

I'm going to have to give a -1 on this ban appeal. When you started to poke your head back into the community you still acted very toxic towards us and we're just a bit of an annoyance. You are the only person I have ever had to ban from the team speak because you were constantly harassing me and another staff member for tags. That ban instance wasn't isolated I had a couple other instances I had to almost ban you for being an annoyance to others in team speak. I will add some more stuff later typing this up before class starts.

Thank you for your input I’d like to say I didn’t take it as a form of harassment. And I never ended up getting those tags until another staff member gave them to me. I’ll take this into consideration later.

additionally: If someone is telling you they’d like me to be removed from a channel than it was probably not brought to my attention at the time and it’d be best if you dm’d me on teamspeak when an incident like this happens.

Edited by Horseyy

I never knew you before, so but when you came back into things like TS, stuff started to go weird. The first time you joined, I don't remember 100%, but you were saying something really stupid over and over again to the point you got dc'd from chat. I don't have too much say on this appeal because I'm still fairly new to the community, but this is my take.

• Informative 1
3 hours ago, Horseyy said:

Thank you for your input I’d like to say I didn’t take it as a form of harassment.

additionally: If someone is telling you they’d like me to be removed from a channel than it was probably not brought to my attention at the time and it’d be best if you dm’d me on teamspeak when an incident like this happens.

During the incident where I had to ban you we had told you to stop asking for tags or we would kick you, you then proceeded to ask for tags so you get kick. We the ask you to stop joining the channel and asking for tags multiple times but you kept joining back even when threatened with a ban I wasn't the only one asking for you to stop joining and just being an overall annoyance in the channel.

• Disagree 1
20 hours ago, Horseyy said:

Are you sure that was me I don’t remember contacting Gamma for a very long time? And most of the channels I speak in are DRP Based channels. Me and gamma have a long past (Since the latest SWRP shut down) but I would never go as a far to track him down in TS and bash on him.

That was me. You came into the TS and I made a sly joke and you went on such a rant you had to be removed from the channel. You didnt track me down. Just ended up in the same channel.

• Informative 1
21 hours ago, Horseyy said:

If I were to be unbanned from the MRP server not only would I be able experience the all out wars on the MRP server but I would be able to provide leadership skills and knowledge

I noticed this when reading the appeal and this is what you've attempted to do every time you come back from what I can remember, which is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. For one, I don't think there is much that can be learned from someone who is just coming back from multiple bans. If anything, if you were to be unbanned, you should keep your head low for a while, experience the server as if you were a new player again, and organically create interactions between other players. Diving back into the leadership mess is what typically causes not just you but almost anyone to lean towards the toxic side and it's where confrontation usually arises from, which is the last thing you would want coming back from an unban.

• Like 4
  • Spicy 2
9 hours ago, Phantom said:

I noticed this when reading the appeal and this is what you've attempted to do every time you come back from what I can remember, which is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. For one, I don't think there is much that can be learned from someone who is just coming back from multiple bans. If anything, if you were to be unbanned, you should keep your head low for a while, experience the server as if you were a new player again, and organically create interactions between other players. Diving back into the leadership mess is what typically causes not just you but almost anyone to lean towards the toxic side and it's where confrontation usually arises from, which is the last thing you would want coming back from an unban.

Thank you for the advice phantom it’s greatly appreciated. I will definitely put good use to it if I am ever unbanned. I am very happy you posted on my appeal.

9 hours ago, Gamma said:

That was me. You came into the TS and I made a sly joke and you went on such a rant you had to be removed from the channel. You didnt track me down. Just ended up in the same channel.

If that is the case than I am very sorry I have no intention of coming back and continuing to shit on members of their community because of my past. 

4 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

spacer.png

I am taking responsibility for my actions and apologizing. But thats not what this appeal is about its about the fact that I have improved and I am no longer that person that was once banned for being toxic. And seeing as multiple people who have been put in my position and have had their appeal accepted its kind of hard to interpret this rule.

Edited by Horseyy

Rule means: was the ban wrong? Was your ban wrong? No, therefor you cannot appeal it. Also

3 minutes ago, Horseyy said:

I am taking responsibility for my actions and apologizing.

Literally not supposed to do this ^

Edited by Oatlife