Best Songs While High

Pluto_

Ok so I'll start this off by acknowledging all I ever post on here these days is weed related shit but fuck it let me live my life.

Secondly

Coming in at number one we have Welcome to the jungle 

Close behind at number two is Superbeast

And lastly at number three is Jeremy 

Honorable mentions that I do not feel like linking: Better man, smells like teen spirit, tom sawyer, and perfect strangers by deep purple

Ok bro so to close this off as always I never encourage drug use of any kind, but if you are a person that consumes thc then I gotta tell  ya bro, throwin on the headphones and blasting welcome to jungle on that first trip downstairs for food is an experience I doubt god himself could recreate.

I put this in general discussions so you guys could also share your top 3 songs and possible honorable mentions, but for the love of god dont put some cringe ass emotional music like linkin park or some other soft ass shit. 

Last thing @TheDudeAbidesV3 Don't know if you check forums often bro but I finally made that connection with my dad. I would tell you in game but I don't get on anymore lol. Miss you bro <8 

my top 3 songs to listen to baked would be:

“This is it”- FlatBush Zombies 

“Him”- Jay Wall

“A.D.H.D” Kendrick Lamar 

this list could’ve gone forever, these are the songs I could think of at 9 am. 

• The Garnut

Dude, I know you just had your first bong rip 2 weeks ago, but you've gotta stop the weed posts on this forum. Atleast until weed is federally legal, I would appreciate it in any event where i'm contacted because customers who may or may not be adults are talking about marijuana. locked. 

Go to discord

Archived