Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/unjdkfnskf
Warns:4
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: 450
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
Referral(s):Non ]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? I believe I would be a great contribution to the staff team, in the past, I have been told that I am mingy and don’t help increase the server population. I would say that in the past my attitude and manner wasn’t ready to become part of the staff team, however, since then having reflected on the previous wrongdoings, I have bettered myself; not only have I become a 2GA Officer helping 2GA progress by getting better weapons and more classes, I have led wars and tried to minimise arch camping so that the war could be fair and fun for both sides. Now of course I don’t believe this makes me better than others, as most of the staff have guided their fraction through wars and are determined to grow the server population, though what am trying to demonstrate is that I have learned from my previous mistakes and I genuinely believe that I have become less of a minge and more of a leader, but if anyone believes that there is something that I can work on so I can better myself, I welcome it.

Helping out the server as staff would be my main goal. I want everyone to enjoy their experience as I have, but I can understand how things such as arch camping and Fail RP may cause them to lessen their belief in the server, fixing these problems by teaching inexperienced players how to play the objective and holding it so that War can be enjoyable for both sides, would help boost fun and make people more aware of how their actions may affect others. Also, I hope to bring diversity as I have noticed more people from Britain and parts of Europe come on at times from 10 AM -3 AM being an officer allows me to hold try-outs during those times and engage them into the server so hopefully they will regularly play; though this is often ruined by RDMers on US who are bored on US side and continually come to RU base to grasp some PVP, being a staff member would help regulate the proper MRPers from those who are just looking to ruin the server. I would say my last goal would be to help other officers as I know they can lose track of the people that are in their try-outs and having a staff member to TP and set whitelists for the Trainees is always helpful , this not only helps to save time but also reduces the long walk back to the designated destination so it is less boring.

I have put a lot of hours into this server and playing war is very fun, though I do feel like it is time for me to progress and learn more about the rules and how to handle certain situations. I hope I do get accepted to prove myself, though at the very least I hope to learn something new about myself as to guide me towards that goal.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have been kicked from the server for going over the warn limit
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, February 16th 2021
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most of the day and a bit of the night, around 8 AM – 5 PM GMT on weekends, however, due to classes I would have to come on later at around 9 PM- 5 AM

• Disagree 13
  • Forums Moderator

-1 since you’ve left GRU you have become increasingly inactive on the server I didn’t see you once last week and maybe once this week, also about you getting 2GA officer you got SSP and then the next day you where KST. You didn’t earn the rank it was just given to you 

Edited by Python
  • Agree 1

It could be a time zone issue, but I rarely see you on or in the teamspeak. The activity just isn't enough for me to give a +1, among other reasons. Then again, I'm not a RU main, but I haven't seen you do much with your rank other than just doing tryouts. If you become more active and learn to entertain the enlisted better, you could have a better chance at getting staff. But, as of now, its a -1 from me.

Edited by riprandy

As much as I enjoy your help when you give it to me there is times when I feel you need to be more respectful and use your manners better, I overtime have seen a increase in better behavioral patterns which I will say is good but as Python said you were given KST, we gave others KST aswell mostly as the Officer team was experiencing many bans.

My vote will not be a +1 nor will it be a -1, you’ve improved but there’s still a lot of room for improvement, I wish to see you on the staff team in the future if things change.

NEUTRAL

12 hours ago, ASSMAN said:

Playtime?: 450

didn't really do the playtime right but it works.

2 hours ago, RealRichard said:

As much as I enjoy your help when you give it to me there is times when I feel you need to be more respectful and use your manners better, I overtime have seen a increase in better behavioral patterns which I will say is good but as Python said you were given KST, we gave others KST aswell mostly as the Officer team was experiencing many bans.

My vote will not be a +1 nor will it be a -1, you’ve improved but there’s still a lot of room for improvement, I wish to see you on the staff team in the future if things change.

NEUTRAL

what real richard said I completely agree even though I haven't really met you, I'm a pretty new player to the server but becoming apart of staff speaking from a Darkrp main you gotta hold yourself to a higher standard. This is not me giving you a -1 nor a +1 this is my opinion based off of reading your entire ap and everyones response. You seem to have great intentions but, some say you've not be apart of the server that much, all I can say is best of luck to you!!!!

NEUTRAL

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41

As for what you have said on you being warlead and helping 2GA I haven’t seen you do that even once I’m on the server every day and from what I’ve seen the only ppl who actually lead wars is me and kurtle from time to time. You are rarely playing I don’t really see you much on the server and even if you are on you are playing a war and maybe do a tryout. You are never in TS and that’s a big issue since you are a WO in RU. 
abd as for everything you said on trying to improve yourself I haven’t seen that happening at all you have learned nothing from what ppl have said to you on your last app. -1 from me

-1 for the reasons stated above. I don't see you on the server too much anymore, and I can tell your activity dropped significantly since you were in my GRU. I dont see you in TS as much either. Also to go back to what Python said, your rank wasn't earned, it was given to you

• 2 weeks later...