DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MilitaryRP] Map Update - Delta

IGN: Kurtle

Reason: As GenArmii of 2GA, I believe I can get valuable information from the beta test. Leading 2GA going forward on the new map would be a lot easier if I have basic information from beta testing it myself. I hope I can get the opportunity to test the map, as I believe I could recognize unfair angles and locations that would make war unfun for either side. I am extremely excited for the new map and would be gracious for the chance to get an early peak at it. Thanks!

• Agree 9

11B CW2 Zqrxz or GRU SGT Zqrxz. Ive spent most of my time for the last almost 2 months and i really wanna help develop this new map and help the admins know what is good and what they can fix in the map to make it most enjoyable for other players whenever the map fully releases. 

• Agree 2

Name: SSO JOPT Gythem (gythem)

Reason: Well I played Delta on its first rotation and it was both my first and favorite map I've played due to all the amazing memories I had and would love to see it in its greater form. I believe my input could be of use as I generally believe I'm a pretty good player who has a fundamental understanding of how to use positions to my advantage on maps. I often know how to get to spots not meant to get to with this understanding and am very observant. I also believe my past experiences as a faction leader, especially as the GA, as well as Manager gives me a good understanding of what players, both new and old, would be looking for in a new map.

Edited by Gythem
  • Agree 3

SSO SOPT Doof - I'm applying because I'm genuinely interested in the new map, and because I really enjoyed the original version of delta, I think my input could be valuable because of that experience. Regardless of your decision, thanks for your consideration. 🙂

• Agree 8

My name is Spencer. I have been with the community for awhile now and was there when we switched from CSDesert to Delta. I have a lot of experience finding spots that can be exploitable. I can also contribute new ideas for objectives and areas around them. I want to see the server do well with this transition and willing to help out in anyway I can.  

• Agree 7
  • In game name : V-MAJ Laroslav
  • I've been waiting a long time now for some news about this new map , I often ask some people close to staff in general on TS to know more about its progress and I'd be interested to test it and help to the development of it by bringing some of my suggestions if needed or by spotting things  that should be changed on the map before its realease, so that some of the problems we have on the current map will no longer be relevant on this one. I've been in touch with the server for quite some time now and with the experience I've gained  I'd be able to give some constructive reviews and ideas for it. Indeed i hope that my help will be useful.

Edited by Laroslav
  • Agree 5

I am 75R TRN NotSwagger, I’ve been on the server for the past 3 months, I’ve been on every day for multiple hours a day and I’ve started to get into SOC factions recently so extra SOC voices might be beneficial to the overall experience of the map

• Agree 1

IGN 75R SGT Drone : I want to help with the beta testing since i can help find alot of the broken spots that would give players unfair advantages such as Hills that let you head glitch and I could give suggestions for certain areas to get given cover so people without snipers can push without having to worry too much about dying before getting to the point.

• Agree 1

Ingame name: V KMR Gamma (2nd IC of Vega)

Reason: I played on the original delta map and it's actually the map I got Vega DGEN on. Ive been on Garnet for around 2 years now, taking on and off breaks. I've been on a multitude of maps and have enjoyed them and depicted my issues with past maps. I've had the pleasure to watch Garnet work on some of these maps and get his input on them via his streams. I've also recommended some maps for SWRP that got accepted and had to test similar maps when I use to co-own a server myself some years back. I think my value stems from my playstyle as I like to take routes based on the logical aspects and the terrain. Being able to quickly point out flaws in certain areas and base my playstyle on how the map looks. Similar to @SpencerPog when a map first drops I look for spots that look fishy to me to either A-try to avoid them after the map has dropped or B-mention it to higherups to try to avoid a similar mistake in future map making.

Edited by Gamma
  • Sad 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6

In-game Name: 2GA KPT Lint

Reason: Delta was the only map I played on in the past before going on a long hiatus. I would love to see the changes and play around/test it out and provide feedback on any areas that need it. We've all been waiting patiently for a long time and are all incredibly excited to see the aforementioned changes, exploits, and have a good time. 😉

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 4

This application is made for Eggdog.

Ingame name: 2GA PVT Eggdog

Why He Thinks He Should Become A Beta Tester: Over his time on GarnetGaming.net Military RP | UpdatedHiring Staff Eggdog has worked his way up through the ranks, he was one of the first couple hundred to first join the CS Desert Map in 2018, all the way up to now in the Omega Map. He says he's proven himself to be a hard working man of intelligence and shows team building skills. Eggdog believes with his expertise in pro head glitching he can find spots on the map that might pose potential risk to bug abuse, in which will help in cleaning out all those little bugs that may be left around the map.

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 3

IGN: 11B SGT PrisonNightmare

Reason: I have plenty of experience when it comes to level design within the source engine, so I think I could give some valuable input when it comes to the more technical aspects of the map and gameplay. I've also played on most if not all of the previous maps that have been on the server, so I know what problems to look for that have been on the previous maps as well. Albeit I haven't been on the server in a minute, I still would love to help playtest this since I am heavily addicted to mapping in source lol so I think I could learn a lot from this as well. Thanks for considering me 😄

• Agree 4

IGN: 2GA MAJ Syrian.

Reasoning: I first started playing in 2017; and have put in a lot of time recently (150 about) hours of actual playtime. I feel I can provide a lot of valuable feedback on the different angles and layouts of the map. I would also like to understand the reworked layout of the map better beforehand. As I've recently been working with Enlisted; doing "OBJ courses". Teaching what angles and spots to hold; what to look out for, etc. I also feel I understand understand the limitations and capabilities of the source engine quite well.

Edited by BERB_DERE_GOTE
  • Like 1