Rambo Panda Resignation

The past month has been very busy for me, a lot of stuff going on in my life and i wasn't able to be active as i used to. At some point i was playing too much and it started affecting my life and i started playing less and less GMOD and i just don't feel like playing this game for a while. I'll be taking a break and leaving garnet for who knows how long, weeks, months maybe a year.
I'll maybe comeback and reapply one day but it's not likely

I would like to let you all know that it was an honnor to be part of the staff of this community and help it as much as i could. 
Thanks to everyone for the amazing moments, i made a lot of friends on this community and i'll never forget the great moments i had ❤️
I'll miss you all 

I'll see you all in the future 

-Rambo Panda

Edited by Rambo-Panda
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Sad 10

It seems many of the great staff members I knew and have meet this year are leaving, and it only hurts more and more. I'll be seeing you Rambo, you've stuck by me when I tried to gain rep from the server and you were apart of that change of my self image and I thank you for that, good luck in life and I hope to "see you again" ❤️

• Like 2