:) Staff Application

In-game name: 🙂
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:424870932
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST USA
Playtime?: 318:08:36. ( gonna be more because I'm playing as I'm typing this ) 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zachman
     Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I'd be a good applicant for this job due to the fact that I'll have a good amount available hours I can put into moderation, maintaining the server, and helping to make the server a better experience for all the players. To make the server a better experience for other players I'll be laying down the rules and applying them in a mature manner as well as unbiased to keep both players understanding and hopefully satisfied with the results. I'm fully engaged and understanding of what responsibilities I will have and what should and shouldn't be done. Nor will I abuse my powers as a higher up or use them for my advantage against others. Being a staff would be an enjoyable and fun experience for myself and I hope I could make it for others even for new players by helping and welcoming them into the server.

This is the first gmod server I really ever got into and I love it, it's so much fun. I'd be looking forward and gladly work with the staff team. My job as staff would also to be a role model so people will know right from wrong. I would take this opportunity and use it to help regulate and enforce rules onto anyone who is ruining the fun rp experience of another player. I generally like talking and meeting new people in this server, its always fun and interesting so with that being said I would love to be apart of this from here on and going forward. In short I believe my ability to help other people, be a good role model, getting my job done the RIGHT way, make sure the server is enjoyable for all players, teamwork, friendliness, not being short tempered or letting my personal feelings get in the way of what I have to do, being reasonable, and being opened minded is what I believe would make me fit for the job.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : I've been banned for MRDM on this server actually, I killed two people who were trying to steal my printers, and then I killed another person prop minging. That's how I got banned for 2 weeks.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A Good bit of hours everyday
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : I have a job and I just recently started going to the gym again besides that I occasionally leave my house to hangout with friends or participate in my hobbies.
Did you read the staff rules?: 🙂

Edited by smileeface
Forgot to add this information.
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
On 4/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, smileeface said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I read all the rules

great start.....

I've been banned for MRDM on this server actually, I killed two people who were trying to steal my printers, and then I killed another person prop minging. That's how I got banned for 2 weeks.

I don't get how you got banned if 2 people were trying to steal your printers and you killed a prop minge. If what you say is true then you should've only got a warn. Did you appeal this?

318:08:36. ( gonna be more because I'm playing as I'm typing this ) 

I sure hope so. (LOL)

Pretty nice paragraphs....

Overall, I'm gonna stay NEUTRUAL for these reasons....

#1 I've not met you yet and I don't know how you are from my personal experience.

#2 I love that you wanna help the server and you have a passion to become apart of this team.

#3 Now I'm not gonna make a big deal of this but because you lied on the fact that you read the staff rules, now I'm just gonna give you the benefit of a doubt and hope that you just missed the information.

If I meet you sometime while this application is up and I think you pretty chill I might change mine as well as hearing from further people from the server.

Good luck!!!!

- Ba11ParkFrank41

edit: Alright, over the time I've watched this ap I've seen improvment and amazing responses. For this reason and my personal experience with you, I think you'll be a great edition to the team good luck bud!!!!!

+1

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 4
1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

great start.....

I don't get how you got banned if 2 people were trying to steal your printers and you killed a prop minge. If what you say is true then you should've only got a warn. Did you appeal this?

I sure hope so. (LOL)

Pretty nice paragraphs....

Overall, I'm gonna stay NEUTRUAL for these reasons....

#1 I've not met you yet and I don't know how you are from my personal experience.

#2 I love that you wanna help the server and you have a passion to become apart of this team.

#3 Now I'm not gonna make a big deal of this but because you lied on the fact that you read the staff rules, now I'm just gonna give you the benefit of a doubt and hope that you just missed the information.

If I meet you sometime while this application is up and I think you pretty chill I might change mine as well as hearing from further people from the server.

Good luck!!!!

- Ba11ParkFrank41

uh did a kind of okay job trying to take the staff app apart but like ight time to do this somewhat correctly

@ThetaKek help out sir!

2 hours ago, smileeface said:

This is the first gmod server I really ever got into and I love it, it's so much fun. I'd be looking forward and gladly work with the staff team

just says this is your first server and you want to work with the staff team so filler a bit

2 hours ago, smileeface said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A Good bit of hours everyday

maybe specify 2 hours or so 

so I guess decent staff application but -1 for now haven't seen you on much for a couple of weeks and behavior wise would need to improve a lil but activity also.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Fetn said:

help out sir!

zzz

11 hours ago, smileeface said:

hopefully satisfied with the results

Pretty sure a guy wont be satisfied when he's banned for 2 weeks for MRDM

Nor will I abuse my powers as a higher up or use them for my advantage against others. Being a staff would be an enjoyable and fun experience for myself and I hope I could make it for others even for new players by helping and welcoming them into the server.

These 2 sentences are not needed for your staff app. You don't really describe what makes you different from the other applicants. Instead, you tell us that if you got it you would not abuse your powers, enjoy yourself, and welcome new players. And guess what, you can do all these things as a normal VIP. You can enjoy yourself and welcome new players just as much as a user. And you can't abuse powers since you wouldn't have any!

I suggest a revamp of the first paragraph or at least just those last 2 sentences replaced.

This is the first gmod server I really ever got into and I love it, it's so much fun. I'd be looking forward and gladly work with the staff team.

Nothing different from other applicants that would up your chances to be picked.

I would take this opportunity and use it to help regulate and enforce rules onto anyone who is ruining the fun rp experience of another player.

Yes, that is what a staff member does.

I generally like talking and meeting new people in this server, its always fun and interesting so with that being said I would love to be apart of this from here on and going forward.

You can do that as a user.

getting my job done the RIGHT way,

Theres only 1 way I can interpret this: Shade upon a current staff member(s). This is not the place to be putting this.

The rest of that sentence is great BUT why didn't you just put all those reasons into your paragraphs instead of putting unneeded filler in 1 and a half of your paragraphs?

-1 but if you put that last sentence and expand it across your paragraphs I will gladly change to a +1

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
4 hours ago, Theta2 said:

Pretty sure a guy wont be satisfied when he's banned for 2 weeks for MRDM

( this is why i put the understanding part but you’re right ) 

l

Theres only 1 way I can interpret this: Shade upon a current staff member(s). This is not the place to be putting this.

( No this wasn’t meant to put bad energy out there towards other staff members sorry if it was interpreted that way)

thanks for your constructive criticism,

also i typed everything in my notepad that’s why it’s like that 

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
18 hours ago, smileeface said:

getting my job done the RIGHT way

yeah you’re hilarious don’t have any good interactions and the fact that you said this shows a level of immaturity. Do better grow up -1 

(thank you @Theta2 for pointing this out)

Edited by Papiraqi
27 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

yeah you’re hilarious don’t have any good interactions and the fact that you said this shows a level of immaturity. Do better grow up -1 

(thank you @Theta2 for pointing this out)

I already made a response to this go read it Lol

• Like 1

+1

Your application looks fine to me, I've seen worse. I don't expect every sentence of your paragraphs to be perfect. Regarding your activity, I have seen you a couple of times in-game and haven't had any bad experiences. Good luck!

• Agree 1