LordOfDragon Resignation

Hey yall, I just wanted to say that its been so fun playing gmod with you before and to all the people who was there by my side. I love you all and I wish the best for each and everyone of you. The reason why I am resigning is because I don't have much time for gmod as I used to. I have to build myself towards success and try to become a better person. I will be back on the server and/or reapply for staff again one day but I don't know when. I wish nothing but the best for you all and positive vibes forever. I'm really gonna miss playing with you all and doing roleplay and fun shit we all did. I wanna thank Garnet and ALL of the staff team for keeping this server in great shape and full of fun and I also wish nothing but the best for you all. See ya

Smiling Face with Tear on Google Android 11.0 December 2020 Feature Drop

• Like 4
  • Sad 11
7 hours ago, LordOfDragon said:

Hey yall, I just wanted to say that its been so fun playing gmod with you before and to all the people who was there by my side. I love you all and I wish the best for each and everyone of you. The reason why I am resigning is because I don't have much time for gmod as I used to. I have to build myself towards success and try to become a better person. I will be back on the server and/or reapply for staff again one day but I don't know when. I wish nothing but the best for you all and positive vibes forever. I'm really gonna miss playing with you all and doing roleplay and fun shit we all did. I wanna thank Garnet and ALL of the staff team for keeping this server in great shape and full of fun and I also wish nothing but the best for you all. See ya

Smiling Face with Tear on Google Android 11.0 December 2020 Feature Drop

bro imma miss our fun times being cops and shocking eachother LMAO Cya man Hmu

• Like 1