In-game name: Chikn N Burg Not Sorry
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:57691304
Warns: 0
Timezone:  Central Standard time
Playtime?: 423:06:27.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  aidanpoppas123
    Past experiences as staff: None                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Why should we choose you over other applicants?:       Garnet is the only server I've played on and the only sever were I know most of the rules. I'm in to do whatever I'm need for. Ever since I joined the server in Dec 2020 I have meet a lot of players on the server and a lot of staff members who I give credit for showing passion for what they do.  I've read the rules and have been told some rules from other mods through past experience in sits so I know what and what not to do. With my time spent on Garnet being 400+ hours I have been through some ups and downs but I know what to fix and how to fix the problems I face.  As staff I can help along with others to improve Garnet day by day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              What sets me apart from other applicants is the time I'm willing to give for this server . The time I have spent is enough for my dedication. I just want to help the community by making the server welcoming with others who also care. From my past experience of warns I know how to avoid and how I can help others avoid the same problems. I just want to help in welcoming new players to the community, and Making the game fun for everyone. These are the reason why I play Gmod  to give back to the community in any way I can.      
                                sincerely : Dodge_Guy04                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  Banned NLR for 2 days when I was new to the server
       Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I've made one application before March 12th
      How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I spend the time I can waste on Gmod and Garnet. the time I'm usually on is somewhere in the afternoon 4 - 10 CST during week days and weekends. About three to seven hours a day is what I can contribute. 
     If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?   No big events that I have so I'm open whenever I'm needed. I may sometimes be away for awhile because of family events or trips but we can manage. Summer is coming so I may spend other time I have with friends. 
   Did you read the staff rules?: Dodge_Guy04

Edited by Dodge_Guy04
Really messed up. Big time. added and removed some sentences. added an old punishment from a couple months ago. sorry for the inconveniences
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 2

Huge +1

You're a good friend of mine, and I'm really happy that you took my advice and applied again. You've been significantly more active recently, and you have a ton of playtime. You would make a great mod, and I hope they accept you!

Also, his mass NLR ban was 2 months ago, and its mass NLR, not RDM. Although he should have already put it, its not a big deal in my books considering the reason. 

Edited by aidanpoppas123

I’ve met you few times in game and haven’t ever really seen anything’s that would make me think twice about your abilities. You are also willing to make relationships with just about anyone who will lend an ear. I can see you doing well with explaining the processes and that you wouldn’t hold any biases towards others. Good luck and hope to see you do well. +1

Alright I deleted the stuff I made before so here we go....

4 hours ago, Dodge_Guy04 said:

Garnet is the only server I've played on and the only sever were I know most of the rules. I'm very communitive and passionate player.  I have never been in any toxic encounters with staff/mods. Ever since I joined the server in Dec 2020 I have meet a lot of players on the server.  I've also read the rules and have been told some rules from other mods through past experience in sits. With my time spent on Garnet being 400+ hours I have been through some ups and downs but I know what to fix and how to fix the problems I face.  As staff I can help along with others to improve Garnet day by day.         

This basically talks about you having experience and that you've read the rules which is what expect people to be doing and following. Looks like you extended it and there are some grammar mix ups. Pretty easy fixes so not a big deal but you can always go back and fix it.

I sometimes feel as I put to much time into making people play how I want them to play from sits and other ways of explaining to them the rules. The time I have spent in sits lets me know how I should act when talking and explaining to players about the rules. I have talked to many of the mods and other players before on the server about questions to rules and other questions I don't know about the server. I just want to help the community by making the server more welcoming as being apart with everyone. From my past experience and the time played I can help with making many players experience fun and delightful. I just want to welcome new players to the community. and these are the reason why I play Gmod for the player base and to give back to the community in any way I can.      

I love that you wanna help and welcome the new players to the server, but I see nothing in the paragraphs that answer the one question that is apart of the format. In these paragraphs we ask you to make 2 paragraphs that explain why WE should choose YOU over other applicants. Which you didn't really answer.

Overall, I still think there are some problems that need fixing so my answer is....

Summary:

- I haven't met you in-game that much so I don't know you much from personal experience.

- The paragraphs are a first look at your personality and intentions for yourself being a mod and being apart of the staff team, and helping the server

- The paragraphs don't show much of why you are unique among the other applicants that apply to be apart of staff so I suggest you make an effort to change that, if you don't want to you don't have to.

- Assuming Fetn and Theta reply to this thread they might either agree with me or might have further info for you to improve upon so if they respond listen to them because they have better experience acknoledging things to help you with.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Cringe 1

Garnet is the only server I've played on and the only sever were I know most of the rules. I'm very communitive and passionate player.  I have never been in any toxic encounters with staff/mods. Ever since I joined the server in Dec 2020 I have meet a lot of players on the server.  I've also read the rules and have been told some rules from other mods through past experience in sits. With my time spent on Garnet being 400+ hours I have been through some ups and downs but I know what to fix and how to fix the problems I face.  As staff I can help along with others to improve Garnet day by day

This entire paragraph is saying oh ill be active and I'm not toxic and I know the rules that's about it 3 minor things you're expected to know/do as a member of the team.

community. and these

Alright... like my guy you start a sentence with and........

I sometimes feel as I put to much time into making people play how I want them to play from sits and other ways of explaining to them the rules. The time I have spent in sits lets me know how I should act when talking and explaining to players about the rules. I have talked to many of the mods and other players before on the server about questions to rules and other questions I don't know about the server. I just want to help the community by making the server more welcoming as being apart with everyone. From my past experience and the time played I can help with making many players experience fun and delightful. I just want to welcome new players to the community. and these are the reason why I play Gmod for the player base and to give back to the community in any way I can.      

Kind of basically just saying the same thing in the first paragraph also with more grammatical errors. 

-1 your application is bad I don't think I have seen you on in a while but I usually work the graveyard shift so, fix up your staff application and I will MAYBE change it.

Survey Says:

NEUTRAL

Your application is okay, it has minor grammar errors but lacks some content. I feel like the app wasn't unique and was the classic "I wont do this this". I have seen you in game though and that is why I am Neutral.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
14 hours ago, Dodge_Guy04 said:

Garnet is the only server I've played on and the only sever were I know most of the rules.

A lot of applicants know the rules. Also this sentence has 2 misspellings.

I have never been in any toxic encounters with staff/mods. Ever since I joined the server in Dec 2020 I have meet a lot of players on the server. 

People come and go on Garnet. Both of these sentences are unneeded and are filler in my eyes.

sometimes feel as I put to much time into making people play how I want them to play from sits and other ways of explaining to them the rules

This rubs me the wrong way. Plus, if you're doing this as a user, what would change if you were staff? You can't take ur own reports and staffing is just the enforcer.

I have talked to many of the mods and other players before on the server about questions to rules and other questions I don't know about the server

You stated this in your former paragraph, filler.

I just want to help the community by making the server more welcoming as being apart with everyone

Boy do I have some news for you! You can do this as a normal user.

just want to welcome new players to the community. ] these are the reason why I play Gmod for the player base and to give back to the community in any way I can.      

Filler/ still can do this as only a user.

TL;DR Your paragraphs are no different from past applicants and there are grammar/spelling errors sprinkled around. Rewrite your paragraphs or just the problems mentioned above and I will redecide my verdict but for now.