In-game name: 75R SGM Bennett
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:240445003
Warns: 4 RDM warns 2 FRP warns
Timezone: PST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  2357 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Eli, Fonza, riprandy, Valor, and Whu
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] On a small time Minecraft server
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

As someone who has been on this server for almost a year I am Confident that I can make a good and decisive decision during all kinds of situations due to my role as a leader of a faction and officer under multiple GAs I am well versed in problems solving, I was also a consultant during my time away from the server, sometime I play the server late at night during these time I find myself solving problems that was supposed to be the duty of a staff but none was on as the person who was the highest rank currently online I was chosen to deal with the problem and was recognized as a person to come to if this problem ever arises again through out the night, and as a staff member I am willing to dedicate more of my time to helping new players.

During my time on this server I have interacted with and been close friends with many staff member of all ranks and have seen and heard them do their jobs as staff, I consider myself to be a pretty fast learner so if I do make mistakes I trust myself to correct those mistakes quickly and effectively, I also find myself choosing to play on the server over other games during my free time, and I always take both side into account before making a concrete decision no matter what the situation are, I also am an open minded person and is willing to listen to criticism and make changes.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: None
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: From 1 P.M. PST to 11 P.M. depending on the day

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 8

+1

Good competent player, only thing to work on would be behavior. His behavior isn't that bad, just something that can be improved. Paragraphs are good other than a few grammar mistakes. ngl thought you were joking on making an application lol, Good Luck anyways!

• Like 1

+1

This guy is very chill in TS and has been around for a while now. I believe  that he deserves staff as he's earned it. His maturity though accedes most LTs I've seen. I think it would be beneficial for him to be added to the staff team.

• Like 1

+1

Active player, knows what he's doing. He also tries to help newer players with whatever their struggles might be. Honestly would be a very capable addition to the staff team - definitely looking forward to see what he will be doing for the server. 

• Like 1

+1

Have met him since Mark was the 25th GA, his behavior and maturity has both improved significantly compare to the beginning I had met him and now. Personally think he will be a good add to the staff team if he meant to do what he has write on those paragraph good luck my man.   

Edited by BLackprince
  • Like 1

+1

A little bit toxic at times, but nevertheless, a good asset to the team. I feel like he can handle himself professionally in terms of sits and whatnot, even though he acts like he has no brain, but I guess that's alright, it is a game after all and he can put on his big boy pants when it comes time. Other than that, very active, very communicative, and has no bad intents.

I was forced to write this

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Early6111 said:

+1

A little bit toxic at times, but nevertheless, a good asset to the team. I feel like he can handle himself professionally in terms of sits and whatnot, even though he acts like he has no brain, but I guess that's alright, it is a game after all and he can put on his big boy pants when it comes time. Other than that, very active, very communicative, and has no bad intents.

I was forced to write this

Bruh