In-game name: Lint
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:55884600
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 267:36:44
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Salmon (Salmonson on Disc)
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Admin on OblivionGaming DRP, MelonDRP |Moderator on VenemousGaming MRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
With my previous experiences, I believe I am more than capable of handling anything tossed my direction in terms of staffing on GG. That being said, it will ease the burden of staff online already, will give the community more staff when others usually are not on, and will have somebody who is almost always available whilst online.

In game, there have been quite a few times when there weren't staff on yet we faced minges, MRDMers and during those times I've been able to talk the minges down, let them know we're just here to have fun and get them to cool down. With MRDMers, it was as simple as removing whitelists and telling others not to train them. There have also been a few times where I've personally had to talk to 2GA lower enlisted about rules and expectations, where they shouldn't be and what not to do (albeit, primarily about arch camping). 

Also, in terms of real life experience, I've managed a couple stores in the last 2 and a half years, and have been able to diffuse any kind of tensions present, help others along with finding out what they're best at or what they would like to do, have learned to be a great listener and to look at both sides of a disagreement or issue before making any sort of decisions or punishments.

In the end, I suppose by just being around to help players through thick and thin, I would be able to benefit the server. I thoroughly enjoy GarnetGaming MRP and would love the chance and ability to help those who join or those who have been around feel more at home and not worry about people breaking rules.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At the moment, probably 25-30 hours a week.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 7

Off the bat immediately a +1 from me we've spoken many times and had plenty of interactions and from what I see when im playing on RU and based off what Kurtle has said youre a good officer and you are mature and show good leadership i think you'd be a great addition to the team.

Hmm.. Pretty inactive, is that 267 minutes as your playtime?

Nah but fr, +1. You’re extremely helpful, a very good 2GA Officer in that you help for the most part whenever needed, you’ve showed your extreme dedication in your climbing of the ranks. Your piss kink is a tad weird but I won’t let that decide this. If I could +2 this I would.

+1

Your application shows me that you’re more than capable for the role and would make a good staff member.

You’re activity to me (US main) has shown me that you do care about the server and are willing to put in a bit more work for it.

I wish you luck on this application!

+1 Overall my time in 2GA you were one of the few people I went to for a 2nd opinion on things, I know for a fact you are capable of doing stressful things. Good luck 

+1

I don't really know you that much, but despite that barrier, I feel like you'd make a good addition to the staff team. You're active, I think you're respectful and your application in general was good. 

Good luck

I see ya around quite a bit, but never really talked to you before. Would love to see how you do on the team from seeing how well you do with 2GA. I don't see you talk to much of US but I could be wrong because I haven't really been on fully yet. 😅 Your paragraphs could be beefed up a bit more but overall think you would do well on the team! Good luck my guy and continue to play that role model position for RU! 

+1

Edited by Rust