So Long MRP...

Oh Boy, it been a ride, hasn't it. 

During all my time on the server, I've met some great people, and made some even better friends. However, I just really haven't been feeling my self recently. Schools starting back up again, and with that comes my social life. I have accumulated a measly 772 hours, 725 of those in SEALs. I really enjoyed each and every moment that I have spent on this server. 

Here are some of the people who made my time special:

@Chris Branch The guy who raised me into a captain, I love you, and if you ever want to do anything hmu. 

@{GG}otham knock-off branch kek❤️

@Chef Ramardee good luck buddy, and stop playing with your cats. 

@[GG] Jerran My boyfried, I told you that day you resigned I resigned, sorry for being so late 😉

@Vac_ plz nerf too OP.

@Panini Ur Prone Glitched.

@Skyler first SEAL I knew and the cutest ;3.

@{GG} Remake bring back NSWC SO1 Atlas plz

@[GG] Beating That's illegal. Bring back Ryan and we got a date 😉

@Phantom ur cute tho, thanks for the staff strikes 😉

@{GG} CJ Basically my old marine dad, ily no matter what you do. I remember you training me tho, best intro to the server I could get.  ❤️

@Guppy Literally got me into SEALs by boosting my Ego, ❤️ (ily more than CJ but don't tell him i said that.)

@everyone else: Sorry if I didn't @ you, you guys are amazing no matter what. If yall wanna add me on steam and play, my steam name is Advil. Add me on discord Twitchyboi#2479

I will also be resigning from staff as I won't be active enough to keep hitting quota. 

ily all,

Peace to ya,

JJ 

Edited by Why
  • Sad 2

To say that it has been a wild ride would be a huge understatement. We have been through thick and thin together, and you have been more than just a big help to me and the other SEALS I grew up with. You built me into the officer that I am today, and for that I cannot express my overwhelming gratitude to you and your leadership. I hope your life treats you as well as you did me when I first joined SEALS, and that you find success in everything you do.