Player Report

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:  Player

Your in-game name: 11B CSM Ozzy Blackwell

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:167809276

In-game name of reportee: 11B PVT Astolfo

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:242917114

Date & Time of incident: 5/4/2021 10:30ish 

Timezone: CST

What happened? (include any proof): Minging with the excuse that he is "untouchable" because he has donator class. Is shot and destroyed my vehicle, shot and killed me, disrupted DB and disrupted my operations making me completely miss an event I was suppose to lead due to his lack of respect. I do not feel behavior like this should have ANY place on this server regardless of how much money you pump into the server.

https://youtu.be/AnQG1AbXA3Q

• Agree 9

+1 Astolfo has been nothing but a minge to the US since he lost his WO rank for pretty much doing the exact same stuff he did before as a Warrant Officer. I know we can't blacklist him from the faction, but being a minge like this is just unacceptable and brings a bad name to Army. 

• Like 3
  • Community Director

+1 This individual has been a problem for a long while. Buying a donor whitelist so he can avoid being retrained. Constantly believing the rules don't apply because he's played before/donated. Not only has this clip displayed RDM, MassFailRP, and general NITRP; he has exploited the donation system by claiming himself as "untouchable" because he has donor whitelisted. The dude has massed an entire DB before by placing prox mines down, and not been banned; I don't know what the issue is, but clearly In-Character punishments have not been effective. Countless 11B and SOC officers have had massive amounts of issues. When he doesn't get he way he claims it's targeting him because of his disabilities to use them as a scape goat. ( @Theos can provide evidence on that.)

Additionally as the clip recently provided demonstrates Toxicity towards other players.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Matty2 said:

brings a bad name to Army. 

I wouldn't say he brings a bad name to Army, since he was thankfully removed from WO. He's more just a nuisance y'all have to put up with.

+1 Pretty straight-forward NITRP ban, maybe even a toxicity ban, guy contributes nothing to the server and probably should just be removed from it. It's wild how some people get so delusional because of past power or wasting money on a Gmod server lmao.

• Agree 2

+1 for a NITRP ban the evidence provides clear grounds for a ban. Instead of attempting to possibly join Russia and prove himself there he persisted. However, It seems as if though the majority of the Russian side along with people I trust seemed to enjoy his company atleast when he was a WO1 (This is seen in his staff application) which leads me to believe that there’s more to the story. Whilst I have my +1 it would be greatly appreciated if we could get @Astolfo side of the story and why he said these things. Something makes me feel this report is pretty one sided because the only people +1ing this are members of the army besides soldier of course but I could be very wrong like I said I want to here his side of the story.