Map Suggestion

Fetn

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] So I am suggesting that we add fog to this version of Delta. So far if you play with 3DSky it kill your fps, if you don't play without it it looks so bad. Also with 3dsky on people can pop of nowhere in and out of render like you're playing Minecraft. Fog will show you the boundaries of your sort of render and would make the map look better.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
It would make it so we don't have bad FPS having 3dSky on and will make the map easier to look at. It would also make the people rendering in and out of your render less shitty per say. 
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2492388159 Do the sort of fog like how it was on Omega 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 5

+1 so far, I see players taking advantage of the render distance and I get killed by a mosin without even realizing they were even there. Doesn’t happen all the time but it still happens none the less

• Like 1

+1, fog makes the map look nicer as others have said

1 hour ago, Captainswag said:

Another idea i heard would be a nighttime version of the map? Thought it sounded cool, but maybe for another time.

In terms of this, we had Siberia before the last rotation of Delta and the nighttime part was awful. It made it much harder to see people and often felt like a game of hide and seek to me.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
5 minutes ago, Toyto said:

+1, fog makes the map look nicer as others have said

In terms of this, we had Siberia before the last rotation of Delta and the nighttime part was awful. It made it much harder to see people and often felt like a game of hide and seek to me.

Yeah, would make more sense as like an event thing, like how Echo had Halloween version? But I am more for the Fog when it comes down to the actual usual combat we have throughout the day.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1