DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP - pvp, [Staff Application]

In-game name: pvp
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:550713951
Warns: N/A
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | pvp has played for 148:01:07.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Legions, and MeganTheStallion.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
Garnet Gaming Rust Staff, 
Discord Moderator for Vikings Community 40k+.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Despite my debatably low hours on Garry's Mod, I've had some very experienced individuals assist me in gaining a good understanding of the game and all of its aspects, as well as my previous experiences in pretty hefty staff experiences. I'm a very active, consistent, and outgoing person, meaning I'm always willing to jump in and help whenever we're short-handed, and so on and so forth. I'm good at following instructions and picking up new skills quickly. I've had to deal with many of the things you'll encounter in Gmod, such as short tempers, stressful situations, and so on. I'm a very patient person who knows how to work in and out of certain situations with ease that not many others can. The relationships I hope to establish and will work hard to maintain with fellow members of the staff team, hopefully getting along well and being able to have a good relationship with other staff members.

I enjoy attempting to give others the same experience I had while on the server, which is related to the Golden Rule. I support and encourage treating others the way you want to be treated. I enjoy standing out and making others feel welcome, and they should not hesitate or think twice about contacting me or any other staff member if they ever need anything. Not all Gmod servers have the feeling of an open and welcoming community, so as a Staff member, that will be my goal. For my personality traits, I enjoy goofing off with others, having a good time, and so on. But when necessary, I can quickly mature and become professional. Regarding the application, I am grateful for the opportunity that has been provided to me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 20-30 Hours weekly.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball, Football, hanging out with family, swimming, enjoying time with Pets, and Traveling.
Did you read the staff rules?: pvp

pvp,

spacer.png

Edited by pvp_
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I don't think I've encountered you a lot in-game, so this is gonna be brief. Everyone seems to have a good time around you and so I trust their feedback. You got some solid paragraphs and you already have some experience as a staff. This is an easy +1 from me. Good luck!