"Final" Goodbye

This is my “final” goodbye. For some of you I will be keeping in touch but as a whole I am leaving the Garnet community after 4 something years of playing on and off. I have left before stating I won’t come back but this time is different. I’m in college now, I’m working, and frankly, having a commitment to this server has become a chore rather than the fun it used to be. Some of you never really knew me. Some of you knew too much of me. However, I do wish this server the best in its future and hope it provides others with the vast array of memories and friendships it has provided me. I will be deleting gmod and teamspeak and will not be back ever or at least for a very very long time. To stay in contact with me, add my discord through the Garnet discord before I leave. Below is a list of players present and past that I wish to say one last thing about. It is sad to close this chapter in my life. I would like to say I had a good and long run. I still remember resigning from the server in 2017 from Ranger COL and that being hard. 4 years later and it’s still hard. I wish you all the best. Fluffs over and out.

Active Member Goodbyes:

Reeper: I’ve known you since the beginning, glad to say a proper goodbye in the end. Though I never heard you talk, you have always spoken the truth. You’ve been a friend and a mentor as much as you may consider me. I wish you the best in life, this is not goodbye, I have you on steam, message me fucker.

Bennett: I mess with you a bit, don’t take jokes to heart. You’re a smart kid and I see you doing well in the near future. You are capable of good things. 

Hopkins: Lead them right and make sure you do your best for these guys. If you kill rangers I'll come back and kick your ass. Though, I don’t think you will, as far as I’ve seen you are a good leader, but you still have room to improve, we all do. 

Fetn: go back to navy

Metal: I love you big boy, message me whenever and we’ll play. Since I’m probably gonna see you more often you don’t get any kind of nice goodbye you fat rat <3.

Hawk: just met you, like you a lot (same as metal)

Fonza: you are a strong leader with the potential of a great ranger col if you take the time to get there. I would be honored to have your name join the hall of leaders for rangers. However, get better at combat scrub or I’ll pwn you kid 1v1 reeeee.

Conway: we’ve been through a lot and I always yell at you and tell you’re dumb. Cause you are. But ik you’re intentions have always been pure, but your execution sucks, fat cock... like you. I’m gunna miss the gay jokes. I’ve been a Gen under you too many times. Just make sure you don’t fuck it up again haha.

Bing: love your attitude, love your demeanor. You have such great potential for GA, if you need help getting there sooner there is a guy who can take out Conway and make it look like an accident. I’m kidding.. unless.

Norris: You are a great ranger with a great personality. Keep going in rangers and you will make a great officer. 

Theos: Love you man, but being british is gross

NotSwagger: you are a chill dude with an over the top sense of humor, don’t get yourself in too much trouble.

Alex, Statiic, Bowl : y’all are some good leaders, but don’t get cocky, always room to improve

Ozzy B: I see you going very far in army. Keep up the great work and don't let anyone get in your way

Jake: Grow up and stop being British

Andreas: love you man, wish you the best with life and shit

Brian: I wish you the best in leading GB to greatness

Python: You smell like cheeeese. You are funny, and a good leader, just chill out with the climb sweps will ya.

Past member shoutouts:

(Ex Rangers) Bendak, Felix, Apex: my best friends going on 5 years now

Gildarts: Good friend, kind of a bitch

Mark Douglas: get good kid ❤️

Slapdog, Ducktape, Caboose, Slate, Realms, Owl, and any other Ranger who was under my command in 2017: thanks for the memories

Any GA I’ve worked with as a Gen: you probably sucked ngl.

Chris Branch: You were chill but kinda dumb ❤️

cs_desert: I miss you

Phantom: fuck you

SlideTurtle: cool gb COL, glad to have served next to you. Truly made gen a SOC faction

Sparrows: another Brit... but cool guy and a great gb leader

Medinator: Beta Cuck

• Forums Moderator
37 minutes ago, Fluffs said:

Hopkins: Lead them right and make sure you do your best for these guys. If you kill rangers I'll come back and kick your ass. Though, I don’t think you will, as far as I’ve seen you are a good leader, but you still have room to improve, we all do. 

Appreciate it man. Thanks for helping out Rangers for the bit you were here in this last run. You're always free to apply for reserves (don't have to be active to have reserves 😉 ) but I'll miss you. You've kept me on course and we've had a lot of fun moments together. Hope to stay in touch. Cya in the future, homie. o7

(Insert racist joke here)

It's been a pleasure speaking to you again after how ever long it's been. Still remember the fun and stupid times on CS Desert.

Wish you the best of luck & to hopefully see you again some day.

Take care old friend.

1 hour ago, AlexConway said:

It was a pleasure to have you around @Fluffs, I know success will follow wherever you may go in life. Here's a little flash back:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axPbw7SqKeQw1722sHsHZNOHazxksnHcmauE8vPJ5Rw/edit#gid=1962961338

1. Why tf Ranger roster as big as current 2ga roster

2. who let  Medinator become wo1 LMAO

Anyways, Goodbye fluffs. Fun playing with you for a bit. Hope real life turns out well 💯

Archived