DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Megan Thee Stallion Resignation. P.1

I’m just gonna start off by saying thanks! I’m grateful for this opportunity and the friends I got while being staff. Even though it’s my time to go, I can promise you I will be on. Though I might be gone, you can come up to me and ask questions. The main reason why I’m leaving is due to the fact I’m starting not to be as active as I used to be. I’m kinda starting to feel like I’m not useful anymore, we have such an amazing staff team. It’s hard to go against them, I'm so used to being called out for my flaws and it’s getting to me. There is not one day I go and think to myself “why am I here”. I overstayed my welcome, that's for sure. I’m not sure if you care tbh. I don’t blame you. I wasn’t the best or the nicest person on the staff team. I hope y’all do great and find better and cool staff. I love most of you!

From Megan 💋

(HONORABLE MENTIONS)

@ElCompadre You‘re an amazing person, I hope you know you’re enough. I hope we can play games together if you want 2. If not that’s perfectly okay, you my discord anyways.

@aidanpoppas123 You keep being you, you’re an amazing staff member. Even tho I don’t say it, I believe you’re a great staff.

@keira you’re my favorite staff member, me and you get along. We should play some games soon :).

@P41NT3D I’m proud to train you and I hope you do great. Sorry not to be here with your journey, though I’m still be active in the community. Follow my steps and be a better me 💋

@Gl1tch You‘re a role model to me in this community, I’m so happy you came back and everything. I hope me and you can play some games later on :).

If I miss any of you. Don’t be scared to drop a comment, so I can say something nice to you. Anyways I’m truly blessed, maybe when I’m older I can join back 🤷.

My first application 👇🏼:

(I was so sad after I got denied 😕)

My second application👇🏼:

(Rule one number, DONT ADVERT YOUR APPLICATION LIKE ME)

My third application 👇🏼:

(Thank you for everyone support and kindness)

love you all!

Edited by MeganTheeStallion
  • Like 4
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 2
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, Fetn said:

I don't think this is true

You were a good staff member eager to do most stuff most don't want to do

Thank you, I wasn’t expecting you to actually care :). Thank you for this comment, I’m happy I at least made an impression on you. I promise to return to staff again.

On 6/12/2021 at 1:13 AM, MeganTheeStallion said:

Thank you, I wasn’t expecting you to actually care :). Thank you for this comment, I’m happy I at least made an impression on you. I promise to return to staff again.

Scrapped

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, MeganTheeStallion said:

I'm so used to being called out for my flaws and it’s getting to me.

I stopped playing DRP recently due to my unbanning on MRP. But if theres one thing I've learned in this community is that people can criticize you and say all the shit they want what really matters is who you truly are as a person & how much you care about the server. I could tell from others and my short run-ins with you that your a kind person. Sucks to see a dedicated staff member leave. I wish you the best in the future.

Edited by Horseyy
  • Like 1

I'm gonna be honest, this really comes as a surprise to me. Normally I can tell when a resignation is coming up, from people not being active, or people not taking sits, or anything like that, but you've always been super active, you've always been taking sits, and you've always been eager to keep up with your staff duties. I really wouldn't let the criticism get to you, because you were a great staff member. I don't know if anyone has done over 900 sits when they aren't even eligible for a double promotion. Hopefully you'll be back one day. In the mean time, good luck with everything.