SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns: idk
Time zone: Est
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I was an  and admin on a other server
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I will benefit the server because I have past staff knowledge I have been apart of the garnet community for a long time I love this server and I want to help everyone that is in it I have a lot of of good skills like I can talk to anyone I'm not shy I love to talk to new players and help them out if needed I have been here for 2 years now and I left for a long time and always come back to this server this is like my second home all the staff are nice people and the game masters do a grate job with events they are always fun and pass the time by fast when the server is slow I'm also determined one I start something I wont stop until I get it done I also have grate leadership skills I love to lead people and I just want to make garnet gaming a better place for new and old players I am also a hard worker i can get on in the morning and at night when ever you need me so when someone is minging in the morning I can stop them and help out everyone 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details idk
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10 hours a day

Edited by Gizzmo
lol
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 2
39 minutes ago, Zachman said:

so how old are you?

check your warns in game by doing /warns

do /playtime and your name in game to find your hours.

this is 1 paragraph and you need 2 

do /warn in game or ask staff to find if you have been banned or warned.

-1 you need to fix all this stuff above

-1 Is this a joke application?

Edit: Whoops, didn’t realize this was an MRP application. My bad. Still -1 though until you fix what Zachman pointed out.

Edited by JackJJ
Didn’t realize this was mrp whoops
29 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

-1 Is this a joke application?

Edit: Whoops, didn’t realize this was an MRP application. My bad. Still -1 though until you fix what Zachman pointed out.

no its not i forgot to check my playtime sorry

1 hour ago, Python said:

-1 you don’t know how to check your hours /playtime (name)

also if your willing to spend 10 hours a day on the server how come I’ve never seen you 

I will spend a lot of time on the server

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Other than the issues with your application already mentioned, I've not really seen you on the server, and you claim you'll be active for 10 hours a day. Either that's a complete lie to make your application look good (which it isn't succeeding at), or you're basically saying you'll only be active if you're a staff member, which is something I don't like.

Also your 'two paragraphs' are really messy and not great for a staff application

Ive never seen you on the server once and ive also never seen you in teamspeak, your application has a lot of holes that need to be filled in also as Zachman pointed out, if you become active in TS and in game and i get to know you then maybe i could change to a plus 1 in the future but for now its a -1

Just reading the singular paragraph and other questions is quite enough to -1. The grammar and spelling could have huge improvements. Like others have said before, you forgot to put playtime or check your warns and for some reason answered yes to the age verification (?). 

3 hours ago, Salmon said:

Btw this is connorbrown, no idea if he changed his name though

If this is ConnorBrown I can say your attitude and actions alone would make me -1 again.

I'm kinda hoping this is a shitpost lmao.

I hope you're not serious with this application. You genuinely threw away everything on MRP when you decided to pull that one scenario - definitely a no for me. People that have those impulsive decisions do not do well in positions with power.