The Negligence of a Tier 1 - [Delta Force]

16 minutes ago, Fetn said:

when you're more so suppose to bring it to Jake in this case? There is no reason to take it to forums without talking to Jake first, once he responds then you got his answer.

Yes of course, which is why I said this:

3 hours ago, Soappppp said:

went to said SA and explained the issue, which all of US SOC are aware of. Some sort of “talk” happened, and from what we’ve been told, nothing seems to be happening

1 hour ago, Soappppp said:

i've spoke to Jake, asked him questions, and attempted to learn more about what was happening, "behind the scenes". After learning and getting informed from Jake, I felt like the issue still wasn't addressed properly so I made a post after consulting people.

This should help answer your concern in that regard.

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Soappppp said:

Negligence is defined as failure to use proper care in doing something. The action of neglect can be evenly spread through a group. In this discussion i'd like to talk about and bring attention to the self-destructive tendencies of DF ( Delta Force ). For any non-MRP players, Delta Force is supposed to be the best faction on the US side. Best in player combat, best in roleplay, etc. They're supposed to set an example for the rest of US SOC, as well as the base faction. While they still manage to be great at combat, they fail to actually play enough for anyone to notice. As goes with the roleplay, however I can't state on if their RP is adequate, but that's besides the point. I'm not here to bash on their skill in Delta Force. I just want to point out that they have been majorly inactive for the last 1-2 month(s). This has ultimately led to a dead faction and the absence of a major key on US. 

[Topic/Point I. : Uninterested]

Delta Force has generally made it aware that they are uninterested in playing the server or interacting with any members of US. Without naming names, players in DF have claimed themselves that they just lack the essential interest that's required to play a T1. Even if you discredit my claim, albeit, with no pictures given, if you play the server enough you'd be able to tell they aren't interested. They don't play, they don't interact, they essentially do the absolute bare minimum, IF that. There normally isn't an issue with being uninterested, you either move on to a different faction, or resign and move on. The issue with being uninterested in this case, or a lack of interest if you will. Is the fact that they all hold relatively limited spots in a T1. You can't sit in a faction for 2 months getting on for 15 minutes a day and claim you're having fun. If you aren't having fun, aren't interested, or don't want to play, then give someone else the opportunity to do something with that position. This point in itself can be backed up by US leaders and officers alike. 

[Topic/Point 2 : Unbalanced Playtime]

Yes, I know this is essentially just being inactive, and that's the whole point of the post, however, I would like to discuss when they ARE on. First and foremost, being a T1 normally means you play on your respected faction. Of course, since the majority of the players are staff, they will swap over to help RU in an attempt to balance wars. Followed by an immediate AFK/logging out to play other games. When they swap over, just to log off right after, they have effectively logged in no playtime to their respective faction. I'm not saying DON'T help RU in wars, but immediately logging off after a war you played on the opposite side, does NOTHING for your main faction. The balance of their playtime is the main issue. Point being, they log on for a single war, then AFK/logout. Zero interaction with anyone, which leads everyone to believe Delta Force doesn't play. 

[Topic/Point 3 : Empty Promises]

The leader of Delta Force has allegedly talked to his members ( from a trusted source ) about their activity recently. Little is to be done about it. No improvements, no communication to US Leaders, nothing. Empty. Promises. When you join a T1 you're essentially agreeing to play the most respected faction on your respective side. Which means you promise to play it when you can, be active in it, and interact with others while in it. The current Delta Force roster has failed to hit any of those marks within the last 2 months. This claim isn't just my own, it's most of the US SOC, if not all. Excluding Delta Force of course. 

[Topic/Point 4 : Lack of Actual Presence]

Every Friday meetings between USSOCOM are held to discuss any issues on US, or any improvements being made. Within the last 2 months, only one notable Delta Force member has made an effort to show up and talk. Now, this isn't really make-or-break in regards to showing up to a meeting. However, it's worth noting simply because they don't attempt to do anything else within any other US SOC. No communication, no activity, no presence. Here are some screenshots ( ones I have gotten recently while in the process of typing ) where players don't know either what DF is, or who is in it. 

Screenshot One: https://gyazo.com/ed53d6a4cf6dc8162ccec28deecd9078

A drill instructor, a SFC, doesn't have any clue what DF or Delta Force is. Goes to show their presence is slim, this same player knows who Rangers and GB are tho. 

Screenshot Two: https://gyazo.com/8a17051ee6ca261802c3999d9315b96a

A 2LT in the army is well aware of the issue with Delta Force. 

[Both screenshots are from the main MRP discord]

With the couple screenshots shown, it's not too far off to assume Delta Force doesn't have the respective presence that a T1 deserves to have.

[Topic/Point 5: Friend Group Factions]

The idea of a friend group isn’t necessarily bad. It’s when the friend group ignores their own issues in their respective factions. They seemingly are all pretty self-aware they don’t play, but being self aware as a group, and everyone understanding the issue but doing nothing about it is the issue. I’m only bringing up this point to show the clear bias in the regard to no one attempting to fix the issue. Simply because they are all friends. Again, nothing wrong with being friends with everyone in your faction, but ignoring issues because of it is the problem. Not acting on things because of it, is the problem. 

I was going to make a 6th point titled, “Untouchable Faction”, but I think a post like this kind of negates that point in the event something happens ( which is the hope ).  Anyways, had this post not been made, no notable progress would probably happen. This isn’t to say or disrespect the current SuperAdmin. But from what I have been told, a few players went to said SA and explained the issue, which all of US SOC are aware of. Some sort of “talk” happened, and from what we’ve been told, nothing seems to be happening. The claim “change doesn’t happen overnight” is pointless here. This has been an issue for 2 months, it shouldn’t have been one for longer then 1. 

[Topic/Point 6: No Current Benefit]

A T1, whether they benefit by carrying war, adding to a ton RP, or literally adding anything of substance, is expected. The current Delta Force roster adds nothing as of recently. Again, as I said earlier I'm not trying to say they’re bad at combat, but they simply don’t play enough to have any effect on war. They’re out of touch with the players that are on their team, they serve no use. They don’t attempt to bring up USSOCOM members by training them into Delta Force. They do nothing at all. Instead, some members, without names, hop on the opposite side ( RU ) and interact with them. If helping RU is their top priority then they should leave the T1 and focus their efforts there. Point being, they provide nothing of substance to the server ( US Wise, which is their responsibility ). 

[Topic/Point 7: Staff Connections]

Not calling anyone corrupt by ANY means in this point, I just want to point out a connection. The leader, being the current MRP Manager, is also self aware his faction does nothing within regards to the server. I would like to believe that had any other faction had a massive inactivity issue, they'd be talked to and expected to improve. One of which has been spoken to, and has made improvements since. This just seems like a major issue that's being slept on for no reason other than the fact, that its being avoided. This being the majority opinion in USSOCOM, it only makes sense to go bring this up publicly to be discussed so the issue is properly addressed, instead of avoided. 

[Conclusion]

To wrap this post up, I spoke with a bunch of people about this post, whether it made sense to post. Everyone agreed that posting this thread makes the most sense, it's been a prolonged issue that has had little to no resolve. I wanna make it VERY clear, this isn't a direct attack on the players in Delta Force as PEOPLE. It's a discussion on the WHOLE faction, not the individuals. Although a few individuals may be addressed, they're attached to valid points. And please keep in mind, this is a discussion centered around this specific issue as a FACTION. NOT, individually.

get a load of this guy ^ 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/21/2021 at 7:54 PM, Theos said:

Any issues with a MilitaryRP faction get noticed by Executives

This the biggest lie because if it were true, then the dozens of horrendous factions that have come before it would have been taken care of. Huge community image that executives have some super-sight into every issue and faction status when it isn't true. They have the same two eyes you do, but a lot more to take care of. It's really easy to just say there isn't a problem because the highest executives don't notice it, but in reality- suggestions/discussions about issues are made by the players, not the executives. 

On 6/21/2021 at 8:35 PM, Theos said:

the same whining this post contains

failing to recognize any real concern so you're actually just mad

On 6/21/2021 at 9:18 PM, Theos said:

This post is Stork complaining because he feels he is owed a greater explanation on what's happening to a faction he's not even in.

Someone who is in a secondary SOC faction, potentially wanting to move up to a T1, notices inactivity/negligence within said faction and brings it to the attention of the community. 

>you shouldn't care because you're not in the faction

okay, now what do you say to all the players that would like to be in a T1 faction? 

On 6/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, Fetn said:

DF may be inactive but

how can you type this then 

On 6/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, Fetn said:

no reason for this post at all

I wish people didn't pretend issues didn't exist because it made them feel bad 🙂

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
On 6/21/2021 at 5:35 PM, Theos said:

Was already attention on it, the issue has been recognised already

Has been noticed, but it's not as simple as 'wipe DF' or any other dumb quick 'fix'

Jake, as the SA, has already heard the same whining this post contains, so this post will just be disregarded or seen as an irritation, nothing more 

Its pretty common knowledge on the server at this point that simply talking about shit in TS doesn't get anything done, regardless of if word gets back to the Executives or not.

Making a forum thread about it essentially has the ability to centralize all those complaints or feedback into a thread where executives can comb over it rather than just listen to people in TS. Going around in TeamSpeak asking peoples opinions on shit had to be my least favorite responsibility as manager.

Idk whos leading DF rn, but if it's Ozzy I'm not 100% surprised given what happened with seals and their activity.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut

Not sure why it's even an issue that this was posted on the forums. Yes, @Theos you might be 'aware' of the situation, but clearly nothing has been done about it, so I would only assume this is an attempt to bring urgency and catch @Jake's attention. If it were up to me, I wouldn't change much because i'm personally not all that concerned about the literal most exclusive faction on the server being inactive, but if it becomes a large issue where not even a tryout is held, ultimately, a complete wipe and new leadership is the best course of action (Jackal style)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4

boo fucking hoo like Fetn said, RU is the same thing, but we adapt with what we got going on. 

Also, your whole post, you try and make it seem like you know what you’re talking about, but you don’t.

You make this whole post, but you have not given us a single piece of evidence to support any of your claims. You even call out the manager of MRP without any evidence. You talk the talk but apparently you can’t walk the walk. Go to Jake first don’t waste our time on your crying bull shit.

Next time if you make a post like this, give us evidence. a clip or something.

Do better, grow up

-Papiraqi

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1
32 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

but we adapt with what we got going on. 

Again, this post isn't about RU at all, I don't know why you or Fetn brought those points up. I'm a US main, this issue is US-sided. Sorry for whats happening on RU, hope its fixed soon.

33 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

You make this whole post, but you have not given us a single piece of evidence to support any of your claims.

Play MRP for a week or two. The previous month or two was a great example if you played MRP. I spoke to a lot of US SOC/11A Officers about it, and for a large majority they agreed. Even-so, if you'd like to talk in TS about it furthermore I can give you some examples. 

34 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

You even call out the manager of MRP without any evidence. You talk the talk but apparently you can’t walk the walk. Go to Jake first don’t waste our time on your crying bull shit.

Don't even know how to respond to this lol. Jake was never called out, the only time Jake was referenced, was when we WENT to jake first. If you read the post or the replies you'd see I claimed we went to Jake, multiple people did. Multiple times. Again, not bashing on Jake at all, just letting you know we DID in fact go to Jake.

35 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

Do better, grow up

-Papiraqi

It seems like you took this as some sort of personal attack. Again, just re-read the post and the replies and literally all of your concerns you made are addressed! 🙂 

On 6/21/2021 at 6:04 PM, Soappppp said:

I just want to point out a connection. The leader, being the current MRP Manager, is also self aware his faction does nothing within regards to the server. I would like to believe that had any other faction had a massive inactivity issue, they'd be talked to and expected to improve.

@Soappppp then explain to me how this is not calling out the manager

6 minutes ago, Soappppp said:

It seems like you took this as some sort of personal attack.

I just told you how it is. 

• Toxic 2
19 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

then explain to me how this is not calling out the manager

Connecting staff responsibilities and something that normally is implied with the given rank (manager). Given I said "i'd like to believe" is largely an assumption that he would take care of another faction if they were repeating the issues his was. Just connecting the roles of being a manager, and what i'd like to assume he'd do if he was on the opposite end of this situation. 

2 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

boo fucking hoo like Fetn said, RU is the same thing, but we adapt with what we got going on. 

Exactly your RU so, in general, SOC performance/activity doesn't necessarily have a toll on RU performance/activity. Sure it may be great that "you guys" adapt to stuff but a completely inactive faction isn't something you can really "adapt" to effectively. Previous attempts at "adapting" lead to mass recruiting in the lower tiered SOCs leading to an insane overpopulation in them respectively. 

Side Note : Yes I know that if a large chunk of a country don't play that the other side is discouraged from playing solely because they have no one to play against. But that isn't happening here.

Also, your whole post, you try and make it seem like you know what you’re talking about, but you don’t.

Same argument can be made for you brother. You are so defensive, aggressive, and toxic about a post pertaining to a US faction when all you do is, theoretically, play against them. So why be so confrontational about some issue that doesn't really directly affect you.

You make this whole post, but you have not given us a single piece of evidence to support any of your claims. You even call out the manager of MRP without any evidence. You talk the talk but apparently you can’t walk the walk. Go to Jake first don’t waste our time on your crying bull shit.

Bro this isn't some debate about the effectiveness of Welfare in the US where you need cited sources and pieces of evidence to support your claim. This is arguing about a faction's activity and how, as it is now, is a problem. As a result, the use of anecdotal evidence or just flat out statements is alright given that, from what it seems, most US players see the same issue. Now it's a matter of solving it which, in this case, requires the executive to get involved. Also, I don't even really understand how Stork is even calling out Jake. If that was what he was doing he would've been a lot more blunt with it and probably wouldn't even be pushing for any meaningful change or improvement with that faction.

I already mentioned before but given that this is about all around activity and presence on the server this isn't really reasonable at all. I.E. you want me to screenshot every war they aren't on or record 24/7 to see when they log on/off. Because that is the only way, in your mind, to even substantiate what Stork is saying.

Do better, grow up

I just told you how it is. 

Seems like your using this as an outlet to just let loose some emotions or some shit because you literally have no reason to be this confrontational about something that doesn't involve or affect you.

EDIT : Probably gonna see a response to this saying "Bro you don't even play so why are you talking. Seems hypocritical to me." Didn't I manage the server for like a year plus and deal with these EXACT situations like three or four times on both US and RU? Safe to say I probably am well versed in the situation without trying to look like an egotistical shithead.

Edited by Jackal
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4
8 hours ago, Habibinet said:

i'm personally not all that concerned about the literal most exclusive faction on the server being inactive, but if it becomes a large issue where not even a tryout is held, ultimately, a complete wipe and new leadership is the best course of action (Jackal style)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Winner 1