Roy kenneth Staff Application

royk01

In-game name: Roy Kenneth
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:88921050
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT+2 or cet (I`m from Norway)
Playtime?: | Roy Kenneth has played for 2451:42:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Non
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] been L.mod back in like 2017 i think, and been staff inbetween throughout the years. (dont remeber exact amounts/ranks XD).
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over the other applicants because i have ALOT of previous staff experience, i have been playing here on and off for approximately for 5 years+. I am a quiet respectable person, i will also go out of my way to assist people to learn the game (as people should), but during my many times as staff on this server, i have noticed 3 things thats missing, 1: A good european staff team, 2: Staff that are engaged enough to take the time to explain things to other people, and 3: just alot of staff ive seen through the years stick with their friends and let them off the hook, im not like this, during my time as staff i have rarely taken anyone i play with, and give them a free pass on a punishment. But my main goal is to help the European Timezone Players, the ones who most of the time struggles with staff being on to take their sits, to ban/punish rule breakers, and all in all help them. I usually record majority of the time, to be prepared incase something happenes so i can help others/defend myself if need be, i`m a stick to the rules kinda guy, i also like how ive seen quiet alot of older players. Ive also noticed in the past 2 weeks, that some staff members seem to be a little "new" in a way, like they dont know the rules to well (not meant as a being harsh/dissing the staff), i mainly think that the server could benefit from old GarnetGaming staff vets, that have been going through the primes and the downs.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details probs been banned on garnet years ago (hard to keep track when so much time passes)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: multiple, but their quiet old XD
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i`d say 3-5 hours atleast on week days, and 6-12 on weekends (could change dependant on situation +- hours)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Dont really have any hobbies rn, baiscly just work and game XD.
Did you read the staff rules?: Roy Kenneth.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my staff application, have a nice day.

Best Regards: Roy Kenneth

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, royk01 said:

rarely taken anyone i play with, and give them a free pass on a punishment

It shouldn't be ANY at all. Just saying I rarely do it means you are telling me you let your friends off the hook every now and then.... eeesh.

5 minutes ago, royk01 said:

You should choose me over the other applicants because i have ALOT of previous staff experience, i have been playing here on and off for approximately for 5 years+. I am a quiet respectable person, i will also go out of my way to assist people to learn the game (as people should), but during my many times as staff on this server, i have noticed 3 things thats missing, 1: A good european staff team, 2: Staff that are engaged enough to take the time to explain things to other people, and 3: just alot of staff ive seen through the years stick with their friends and let them off the hook, im not like this, during my time as staff i have rarely taken anyone i play with, and give them a free pass on a punishment. But my main goal is to help the European Timezone Players, the ones who most of the time struggles with staff being on to take their sits, to ban/punish rule breakers, and all in all help them. I usually record majority of the time, to be prepared incase something happenes so i can help others/defend myself if need be, i`m a stick to the rules kinda guy, i also like how ive seen quiet alot of older players. Ive also noticed in the past 2 weeks, that some staff members seem to be a little "new" in a way, like they dont know the rules to well (not meant as a being harsh/dissing the staff), i mainly think that the server could benefit from old GarnetGaming staff vets, that have been going through the primes and the downs.

Paragraph 1....

(Blank)

Paragraph 2.....

From reading this I know what you're trying to say but a lot of the information is repeating things that are in the app and that you follow the rules. You basically explain everything a mod is supposed to do which isn't bad but we look towards what YOU bring to the staff team that is DIFFERENT amung the rest of the applicants that try to become a moderator.

I can say that Roy is a dope dude to hang around he hasn't been in any bad situations (as far as I've heard) and he always chillin with everyone. So behavier wise he totally fine. I just think you need to make your case better with writing a staff app and take more time. Other than that I'll give you a +1 if I hear from others but for now its....

NEUTRAL

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
20 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

It shouldn't be ANY at all. Just saying I rarely do it means you are telling me you let your friends off the hook every now and then.... eeesh.

Paragraph 1....

(Blank)

Paragraph 2.....

From reading this I know what you're trying to say but a lot of the information is repeating things that are in the app and that you follow the rules. You basically explain everything a mod is supposed to do which isn't bad but we look towards what YOU bring to the staff team that is DIFFERENT amung the rest of the applicants that try to become a moderator.

I can say that Roy is a dope dude to hang around he hasn't been in any bad situations (as far as I've heard) and he always chillin with everyone. So behavier wise he totally fine. I just think you need to make your case better with writing a staff app and take more time. Other than that I'll give you a +1 if I hear from others but for now its....

NEUTRAL

ngl, working 10 hour shifts isnt prime time to write a 2 paragraph staff app XD.

and about the "letting of the hook" its mainly when mingers log on to fuck around and ruin good times.

but i see what your coming at, and i agree, its a little repetetive, could`ve narrowed it down to  the important things, wich basicly would be good enough (in my opinion) to pass the 2 par minimum.

Edited by royk01
46 minutes ago, royk01 said:

In-game name: Roy Kenneth
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:88921050
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT+2 or cet (I`m from Norway)
Playtime?: | Roy Kenneth has played for 2451:42:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Non
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] been L.mod back in like 2017 i think, and been staff inbetween throughout the years. (dont remeber exact amounts/ranks XD).
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over the other applicants because i have ALOT of previous staff experience, i have been playing here on and off for approximately for 5 years+. I am a quiet respectable person, i will also go out of my way to assist people to learn the game (as people should), but during my many times as staff on this server, i have noticed 3 things thats missing, 1: A good european staff team, 2: Staff that are engaged enough to take the time to explain things to other people, and 3: just alot of staff ive seen through the years stick with their friends and let them off the hook, im not like this, during my time as staff i have rarely taken anyone i play with, and give them a free pass on a punishment. But my main goal is to help the European Timezone Players, the ones who most of the time struggles with staff being on to take their sits, to ban/punish rule breakers, and all in all help them. I usually record majority of the time, to be prepared incase something happenes so i can help others/defend myself if need be, i`m a stick to the rules kinda guy, i also like how ive seen quiet alot of older players. Ive also noticed in the past 2 weeks, that some staff members seem to be a little "new" in a way, like they dont know the rules to well (not meant as a being harsh/dissing the staff), i mainly think that the server could benefit from old GarnetGaming staff vets, that have been going through the primes and the downs.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details probs been banned on garnet years ago (hard to keep track when so much time passes)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: multiple, but their quiet old XD
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i`d say 3-5 hours atleast on week days, and 6-12 on weekends (could change dependant on situation +- hours)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Dont really have any hobbies rn, baiscly just work and game XD.
Did you read the staff rules?: Roy Kenneth.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my staff application, have a nice day.

Best Regards: Roy Kenneth

you Make me feel old when I see you applying again

+1

-Past staff 

-has helped catch ban evaders 1 in particular that used to join randomly and never get caught

-hes a stickler for them rules bastard even warned me a few times 🤬

-has always got along with the new staff (even when the new staff is fucking retarded)

I'm sure that if any of the old upper management aka Entity, Darkalias, Jarold, Jpdude where still around you'd be accepted in a heartbeat

- yea the app is a paragraph short but you've been staff what like 4-5 times now kinda makes sense you'd run out of stuff to say on a staff app

Edited by The King of Rohan
RoyKenGay
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

wow those hours are insane ! i’ve never had an interaction with you in-game though i believe … the paragraph is okay …

Sounds like a you’re a chill og veteran that’s wanting to benefit the server. 

and i’m SURE you know the rules and you’ll be great help. 

1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

This part i don’t like… and the fact that optic gunner vouches for you is also an issue… (jk) 

but hey honestly you’ve been staff before and  +1 wish you luck.

• Cringe 1
On 6/25/2021 at 10:57 AM, royk01 said:

i have rarely taken anyone i play with, and give them a free pass on a punishment

tbh this should def be "I have never" instead of "I have rarely". You also don't have 2 paragraphs, BUT, you have a lot of experience on the server, and a lot of experience staffing, and others seem to think you would do a good job, so,

I don't know if you can be trusted as a staff member after seeing the video of you taking money from a print while on duty, but that was from a while ago, so

Neutral

Edited by aidanpoppas123