Roy kenneth Staff Application

royk01

Last time you were staff I was L.Admin at the time. You got demoted for taking money out of people's printers whilst staff on duty (I still have the video uploaded to YouTube if so interested). Probably should be something you mention in your application. As for your behavior / activity as of late, I haven't been active enough to comment on those things in particular. I'm -1'ing based off your poor history on the staff team and you not including that important detail as well. 

Edit: It seems that you got staff again after this occurrence back in July of 2018 when I was gone for awhile. Regardless, it's still hard for me to trust you. 

Edited by Yamagata
  • Disagree 1
52 minutes ago, Yamagata said:

Last time you were staff I was L.Admin at the time. You got demoted for taking money out of people's printers whilst staff on duty (I still have the video uploaded to YouTube if so interested). Probably should be something you mention in your application. As for your behavior / activity as of late, I haven't been active enough to comment on those things in particular. I'm -1'ing based off your poor history on the staff team and you not including that important detail as well. 

Edit: It seems that you got staff again after this occurrence back in July of 2018 when I was gone for awhile. Regardless, it's still hard for me to trust you. 

I don't know if this shit is true but I'll still +1 this app unless Yamagata shows me video of it

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
13 hours ago, Yamagata said:

wasn’t gonna put my input on this app since I don’t know you that much but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: I just seen the video that @Yamagata provided. The video does to me show damn if evidence that you took money from the printer, but i guess you got cleared up somehow but I don’t know. I personally feel that something like this should be unacceptable even if the owner or base owner agrees with you taking money. 

So, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since I have no clue what’s going on and don’t want to jump to conclusions. 

I’ll stay NEUTRAL 

Edited by Papiraqi
5 hours ago, Yamagata said:

first off, that got cleared up. by the person coming up and legit telling u i was allowed (i was demoted for "rp on duty", even doh u belived i somehow bribed him even after my $ got wiped and u perma`d me.

but u can keep ur opinion on me. even doh its completely wrong, and 3-4 years old.

and @Yamagata ive been staff way after u left, multiple times actually.

Edited by royk01
5 hours ago, Yamagata said:

so where is the video ? 

5 minutes ago, royk01 said:

first off, that got cleared up. by the person coming up and legit telling u i was allowed (i was demoted for "rp on duty", even doh u belived i somehow bribed him even after my $ got wiped and u perma`d me.

but u can keep ur opinion on me. even doh its completely wrong, and 3-4 years old.

and @Yamagata ive been staff way after u left, multiple times actually.

Now if this was cleared up by management then your application should seem fine. 

Just now, Fetn said:

so where is the video ? 

Now if this was cleared up by management then your application should seem fine. 

i mean, i got unbanned, money wiped even after the person i "stole from" cleared me.

but yamagata seemed to think, i somehow contacted him, bribed, made him agree with my story, whilst i was permad.

Just now, royk01 said:

i mean, i got unbanned, money wiped even after the person i "stole from" cleared me.

but yamagata seemed to think, i somehow contacted him, bribed, made him agree with my story, whilst i was permad.

You were punished already before hand by old management AND you recently were staff.

With the bribing thing, why in gods name would someone spend money on a DRP server to "bribe" someone to go along with someone's story. 

Your application is perfectly fine coming from a "MLA format nerd" according to papiraqi, theres no reason that you shouldn't be accepted besides some bullshit that happened in what 2018... like I was perma banned and black listed from staff before. 

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, Yamagata said:

8 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

wasn’t gonna put my input on this app since I don’t know you that much but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh

10 hours ago, xo6o said:

That is really bad for you're record if what yamagata is saying is true it's going to  be a

what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

yama if u got the video just post it 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Cringe 1

There’s the video. Look, when I first made my post I didn’t realize you got staff again after your demotion, that makes things a bit different. If what you’re saying is true @royk01, I also wasn’t fully aware that the situation had been cleared up and it was just a demotion for rp’ing of duty. (Even though you’re still super sus in the video. You even check if he’s afk before taking money). Given that both of those things you say are true, then this instance from back in 2018 shouldn’t disqualify you from staff and I’d be willing to revoke my -1.

• Spicy 1
  • Informative 2

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Contact a manager+ for your rank.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1