Celestialitus - Resignation

I've 'teased' this in the discord for a little bit and now I think I'm going to give it a rest for now. I have pretty much stretched as much time as I possibly could to see if I could get back into the groove of the server consistently but to no avail. Obviously I'm not done with the server (no one ever really is), I'm just not active currently. I'll most likely get my drive back in a few months if not less. See you on the flip. Also to our new mods and vip mods, don't be too strict plz

Honorable Mentions:

@Papiraqi you're a bitch, but pretty funny ngl

@Shin_Tsukimi cold-blooded murderer ❤️

@Gl1tch I hope you're hangin in there man, we miss ya

@Zachman saaaaaaans daaaaance

@vapr I will get you banned from discord someday 😠

@Fetn no. also you and pap still sound identical to me

@Romac622 you're always high 

none of us really talked except gl1tch but I'm bored so there you go

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Sad 14

Damn bro ☹️ I know that feeling...... STAY UP BIG DAWG 💪 

"Also to our new mods and VIP mods, don't be too strict plz" FACTS MANS IS SPEAKING STRAIGHT FACTS IM GONNA KICK ALL Y'ALL VIP MOD and T mod ASSES if you be pulling some retarted shit.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ImHomeless said:

Its hard to play the same game for so long with out getting burnt out.  Stay safe mf :3

Getting burnt out spawns from a lack of fun though. Hell, I mean that’s why we started playing the server in the first place, because it was fun. It’s easy to play the same game for so long, but it’s hard to keep having fun and to keep wanting to do it. A piece of my advice is to set “outrageous” personal goals for yourself. Ones you really want to achieve, but seem impossible. And then, just take it one step at a time. That’s a pretty easy way to keep it fun and interesting for a long period of time. My goal that I set for myself was to become a manager. When I set it, I honestly didn’t even believe myself, but now I’m starting to think it might come true! That’s how I’ve been able to stay this long.

Edited by JackJJ
added the last sentence
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

damn man! this sucks to see but it was being teased in the discord.. I know I'll see in in-game sometimes and talk to you in the discord sometimes

I wish you the best with what you have going on forward and thank you for training me as well as helping me whenever it came to staffing.

cool ass guy

• Like 1