Cookie - Staff Application

In-game name: Cookie DaB

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:95947758

Warns: I have a single warn for ARDM.

Timezone: Eastern US

Playtime?: 1308:54:12.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Aki TBC, The Big Tony, Rosie Dab, The Big Mike, Nice Crutch, aidanpoppas123, WoolleyMonster, The Big Murph FUBAR.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe that I should be chosen over other applicants cause of how well known I am throughout the GG Darkrp community and how active I can be on staff work even when there's other staff online. I've been recommended by countless people from or on the server to apply for the role of being a staff member on the server. I've always considered applying for staff but was always hesitate if I should at that moment or not. Over the about to be four months on the server I've had a good understanding on how staffing overall works and how it's done. Also I've become more knowledgeable of the rules of the server and how they work.

I wanna be the person people can depend on when it come's to claiming and doing sits when no other staff member is on. Usually late at night to real early in the morning, heck even sometimes in the afternoon staff aren't online to take reports. I live in New York and usually people have the same time zone as me which is a major help. I have a lot of free time and are always online to help with staff work if needed. Overall just trying to make sure no-one is ruining the fun of the server when or when no staff are on. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications?: No 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-8 hours at most

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? My main hobbies are listening to music, playing other game's, and just hanging out with friends.

Did you read the staff rules? Cookie

• Like 7
  • Cringe 2

Already done

20 minutes ago, Cookiie said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Aki TBC, The Big Tony, Rosie Dab, The Big Mike, Nice Crutch, aidanpoppas123, WoolleyMonster, The Big Murph FUBAR.

referrals... like all of them are horrible but meh

(im kidding)

your appearance in game is decent literally me but more illiterate.

+1

dont be retarded and simp for rosie to train you more and more.

• Haha 1

1+ I have interacted with Cookie both on the MRP and DRP server and he never fails to be a friendly face. Don’t know why he didn’t make this application sooner. Good luck my friend.

• Like 1

Accepted

Zero chance to deny, got to 2nd page in an hour all positive.

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Like 2