Staff Application

sofaa

In-game name: sofaa
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:166527075
Warns: 0 
Timezone: BST
Playtime?:  sofaa has played for 1120:14:49.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Pointer
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have previously been staff twice on garnet.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why you should choose me over other applicants.

You should choose me over other applicants because I have been staff multiple times on DarkRP, the first time I was staff I was able to reach L.Mod I believe and the second time I hovered on Mod and VIP Mod for a few months as I had a lot of school work to do for my final exams. I'm fairly certain that I know all of the rules on DarkRP and I also know the d3a very well from my previous staffing experience. Although I have resigned twice I was pretty burnt out the first time I staffed from going a little to hard on the sits and the second time is because I had exams coming up which I needed to revise for (which I have already briefly mentioned). Another reason you should choose me over other applicants is because I am on most mornings when there are next to no staff online (Because of time zones etc.) So I will be able to handle those sits.

More reasons why you should choose me over other applicants.

Here are some more reasons as to why you should choose me over other applicants. I would say that I am a trustworthy person that is pretty responsible, I can handle multiple things and once and I am always willing to give up what I am doing to help others. I would happily stop playing a different game to hop onto Gmod if there is low/no staff online or afk to boost the server pop at nights for the morning. I am pretty invested into this community and would like to help it in any way I can. I also now have alot more free time to give to the server and I am a lot more active again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details - Yes I have been banned 4 times before I became staff for the second time. (https://imgur.com/w68PFcV)

Both times I was banned for MRDM was just me messing around with a few people and someone reported us, the first RDM and LTAP I cannot remember what it was that I did and the second RDM + LTAP was because I accidently RDM in crossfire and left.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made 3 previous applications and 2 of them were accepted.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a few hours a day to contribute as I have now finished school and do not have as much work to do.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? A few sports and messing around with computers and stuff.
Did you read the staff rules?: sofaa

Edited by sofaa
Read Shanks reply*
  • Like 3
  • Winner 2

+1: old staff, high playcount, and I know sofaa to be very chill and nontoxic which I believe to be key attributes for staff.

2 minutes ago, sofaa said:

I know nearly all of the rules on DarkRP

I think you might want to reword this. You've been staff twice, you surely know all the rules by now but I think you may have misworded this on accident?

• Agree 2

i mean the staff app nazi himself is saying +1

guy is the chillest dude I have met on DRP, furthermore when I first got unbanned he was one of the few staff that I thought were actually decent at their job.

good luck and hopefully see you on the team.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1 from me. On the first days of me playing on the server, he was the person who took my sits and who always answered my questions. He is a great person and a person who would fit the staff team perfectly. I gave him a referral because I knew him for a long time and I remember only good memories with him, always answered my questions in a friendly way, always helped whenever something happened, and overall was always kind and ready to help in any situation. Hope i see you taking sits soon 🙂

• Like 1