Cinema Owner -> Club Owner

Much like how we changed the rapist job for the corona virus spreader. I'd like to make a suggestion to have a use for the cinema area. For a long time that's been shut out from the rest of the darkrp community and I think I have a solution to include that once again. If we can have a club owner which is the only job that can build in the Cinema he can make it a place where DJ's can put on their best tunes and put up some lights to make it more enjoyable to be in there. As well as, that place is one of the darkest areas on the map so the light tool will make it colorful and feel more like a party when inside.

With the "Club Owner" he'll have similar rules to the Cinema Owner......

• You may not deny customers the right to pay for entry.
  • You may not charge more than $5,000 for entry.
  • You may not commit any illegal activities
  • You may not use any weapon larger than a knife.
  • Club Owners are immune to raids, and muggings.

Especially when it comes to that last rule. People will be more encouraged to be apart of this job as it will take away the madness of higher levels constantly targeting lower level bases with higher amounts of people and will make it easier to make a crowd for the building. This will also spike creativeness for others as it will open the doors for others to show off their "club building skills" to see many variations of club owners and how "festive" the building can be. I encourage if the Cinema isn't going to be available at least we can make it so we can use the building in another way. We don't even have to change the playermodel. Thanks for reading.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4

If you want to build a club in the movie theater while being immune to muggings and raids just do it as the cinema owner 🤷‍♂️

also giving up on the cinema owner is no good, I really want to see it be able to play videos at some point

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

If you want to build a club in the movie theater while being immune to muggings and raids just do it as the cinema owner 🤷‍♂️

bru you can't nobody is allowed to build in the cinema. Last time I heard nobody was allowed to not even the cinema owner. If I'm mistaken then my mistake.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41

+1 If cinema owner doesn't end up being fixed then this would be a nice addition. It sounds pretty dope to walk in with some lights and to have a dedicated spot for DJs. Only concern is that there are up to 3 DJ slots with one area.

27 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Pretty sure Cinema Owners can't media micspam

Just now, aidanpoppas123 said:

? You are saying the club owner would invite djs to play music so how is it any different?

no the club owner would be more suited for the role play instead of a cinema owner who is supposed to promote MOVIES. DJ's and a Club Owner makes a better role play and a better fit while the Cinema owner isn't available to its best suit of role play.

+1 Honestly id like to see something that could use that space until we figure out whats ganna happen with cinema since we dont have a way to monitor videos people play yet, untill that is changed id like something for the players to do and it would be a nice new thing that may get players excited 

This could be implemented but the only thing club owners can do (referencing the city rp club owner) is just own the building. Plus the whole cinema area would have to be rebuilt to accommodate the club owner to match its style. we maybe have the resources from City RP but again i’m not sure of that myself take my word with a grain of salt. 

NEUTRAL 

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Informative 1
  • 4 weeks later...