Kyle Death - Staff App

In-game name: Kyle Death

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11A CPT Kyle Death has played for 1089:51:21.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] HA on a SWRP server that has since died out Admin on MRP and staff on like 1 or 2 more servers I cant remember its been a while

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] One of the main ways I plan on benefitting the server is since I have a good bit of experience as staff not only on this server but other servers as well I can bring experience to the table. Im also on basically every day playing on the server for a few hours and im on frequently when the pop is down. Ive also grown a lot since the last time I was staff on the server and matured a lot more since then, im also much older than I was when I first joined the staff team and have managed to become an 11A Officer. Ive also managed to graduate from high school in the midst of a pandemic while also working as a front line worker. I would also bring Maturity and adaptability to the server as its been a few years since I was last staff on the server im now less sensitive to things and I don’t get frustrated as easily as I used to be I try and be more go with the flow but know when to step in and dish out punishments and things like that.

I also am a US Officer on the server and I personally feel that brings in a good sense of responsibility and level of Maturity that would be required to be apart of the staff team. Since becoming and 11A Officer I have had to deal with my fair shares of minges and rdmers and things like that which requires me to give out reasonable punishments for the offense. I also am the kind of person who treats everyone the same no matter what rank or age they might be and I can be persistent if and when its needed. As staff I always liked to get both sides of the incident before I make the decision of how to continue and what their punishment should be instead of just hearing one side of the incident and making the decision based off of that and I hope for an opportunity to continue that.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: if you wanna count the 2017 one/ones then yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: depends on the day but pretty much at least 3-8 daily depending on my work schedule 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

+1

Mature, active, calm, respected and respectful. Previous MRP staff experiences would be a great benefit. Overall would be a great pick into staff. Good Luck!

btw the  "11B" in your signature should be 11A ;D

• Like 1

+1

Reliable, mature and active. I don't think anyone would need anything else in a staff member or a potential one. Definitely think that you would be a good fit for the team and that you have the server's health and status as your number one priority. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Community Director

+1 - the STAFF Team could use dedicated people and you're on frequently enough to warrant such a chance. I think you'd be a great addition to the team. 

EDIT: I knew this was a staff app the whole time

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 2
48 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

+1 - the GM Team could use dedicated people and you're on frequently enough to warrant such a chance. I think you'd be a great addition to the team. Feel free to add me to referrals. 

Conway just as an FYI this is a regular staff app 

• Like 1