ZenMemes' Staff Application

In-Game Name: ZenMemes
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198194779
Warns: None.
Timezone: EST
Playtime: 1422:24:07.
Do you have access to Teamspeak and microphone?: Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.
Referrals: P41NT3D
Past experience as staff: Served as staff on this server 3-4 years ago.

Why should I be chosen over other applicants?: 
      I believe I should be chosen over other applicants solely for the fact that I have tons of experience on this server alone, I am also very familiar with the rules and I have past experience as a staff member.  On this server, I have become a regular, always interacting with the community and it's staff, and I'm never above helping out a new player.  I am willing to help any player with learning both the rules and basing, and making sure they understand it fully.  I keep a professional attitude when needed, and am polite with everybody I meet.  I have shaped good friendships with many players in my recent attendance of this server, and plan to create more, and as a staff member I will encourage them to follow the rules of this server, and will welcome the new players with open arms.
      Additionally to all this, I am proficient with my ability to maintain order within the players to the ability I have as a user, making sure not to break any rules and make others aware when they are breaking rules, and report them if necessary.  I usually log into the server at the early hours of near 7 AM EST and log out later in the afternoon, so it may fill the hole of a lack of admins online around that time.  As stated before, I have previously served as staff on this server, in that I had been promoted up to moderator and acquired experience in the proper procedures of punishment and etiquette one should hold as staff.  I believe the rules and punishments are fair, so I will have no leniency when it comes to dealing punishments to those who do not abide by them.  I will abide by all server and staff rules when it comes to taking a position as a staff member, so I will not let an approval of this application be regretful for any of you.

have you ever been banned/punished on any other servers?: Permanently banned on SuperiorServers DarkRP for 3xMRDM 3 years ago.
Have you made any previous applications?: I have applied 3 years ago for staff.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Varies occasionally, around 8 hours or more a day.
What hobbies do you have outside of Garry's Mod?: Doing odd-jobs, watching twitch.
Did you read the staff rules?: ZenMemes

Edited by ZenMemes
Exact playtime, extending paragraphs and staff rules
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ZenMemes said:

Past experience as staff: Served as staff on this server 3-4 years ago.

i don’t think this means much solely cause of the fact that the rules may have changed or been modified since then. I also do not know you that well so imma be Neutral on this one

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Agree 1

Gonna also stay neutral on this one, I've seen you in game alot but I just have not had enough positive interactions with you that are going to make me give you a +1 outright. Staff app is decent, playtime is good but other than that I'm staying Neutral 

<3 tho

• Like 1

You play a looooot on the server recently and honestly, I never had a bad experience with you. I think that you would fit the team perfectly with your quite friendly attitude and experience on the server. Hope I see you soon on the server taking sits 🙂

+1

Edited by Pointer
  • Like 1