it says rape on delivery tool

Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if the Deliveryman tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good! It's your body! No one has the right to touch you if you don't want them to! So what do you do? First, you say no, then you get outta there! Most important, you gotta tell someone you trust, like your parents, your teacher or a police officer.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
58 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if the Deliveryman tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good! It's your body! No one has the right to touch you if you don't want them to! So what do you do? First, you say no, then you get outta there! Most important, you gotta tell someone you trust, like your parents, your teacher or a police officer.

I used to love that show as a little kid, it was the only funny sonic cartoon in my opinion, legit just constant bullshit

-------------

On the other hand, yes this is a good matter to bring up, I'm surprised nobody else has noticed 😮@Nutter will prolly fix this at some point.

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines