DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bortnik - Navy Admiral Application

Bortnik

Your In-Game Name: Bortnik
SteamID (
https://steamid.io/ STEAM_0:1:211752177
Warns:0
Timezone:CST
Playtime:1800+ hours (Assuming it didn't get wiped)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Y
Current Ranks: T.Admin? (Assuming I don't need to re-apply)
Position you are applying for: Navy Admiral
Referrals: N/A
Past Experience: [Optional] Cody since previous launch until around the 31st of may, CG 2LT(Conway), MDSM(near the start when Deeko was leading) & ENS(Conway), also was faction lead of CG and Navy in the last month I believe.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over others simply due to my overqualification for the position. I am well prepared,  with previous documents and sheets ready to be used at a moments notice. The only thing I need are some tryouts. As you have read and will continue to read throughout my application, you'll begin to understand that my experience in naval positions is quite adept. I have enjoyed the RP that comes with navy ever since the first time I was inducted, as it kept the server fresh and was nice to be surrounded by like minded SeriousRPers, of course we can't always be serious as that would be dull, so in Teamspeak I am typically much more laxed than in-game. 

I am ready to fully dedicate my time to this role, as evidence from the last SWRP you know I will be one of the most if not the most active on the server. I plan on being very helpful and friendly as to welcome the new players, it's important to keep them as they are the future of the server. If I am chosen to lead, you can expect my tryouts to be pretty hard, I may have a system where you can choose an easier tryout, however you will be soft locked at a certain rank. You can and will be encouraged to do the more difficult one, once I feel you are ready to progress. Of course I would like people in the faction, however the standards must be set high because as I said earlier, I DO NOT want any minges, or rulebreakers in navy.  They can tarnish the crucial reputation that this faction must have.

All in all, I have the drive, the activity, the mindset, and the capability to execute the role of Admiral.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details. Acc. Mass on mrp, a few warns on there as well, all but 2 or 3 are expired. Almost all of those happened years ago (excluding the FRP I got for crouch jump a few weeks ago).

How would you use the role you are applying for? To improve peoples immersion, as I had done previously. With this basic document (if we change maps I'd have to update them of course, but basically assume everything on here is subject to change):  In this Document you can see all of the old protocols we had for lets say intruders in the base, or preparing the Venator for travel, and more. Myself and other Naval personnel's primary goal is to be the role-models for RP and set the standard for acceptable behavior.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 8-10 hours now with everything, august should be more since I have about two weeks before school starts, as well as no more practice until September. During school should be around the same if I can still be online as supposed to in-person, but if not probably 5-6.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? I'm a competitive swimmer, During summer I swim M & F: 7-9 & 4-6 Tu & Th 7-9 & 4-5, W is 4-6 (pm) & Saturday is 6:30-8:30 (during school morning practice is 30 min-1 hour earlier, and afternoon is 1 hour later). And currently I'm in a rush to get my drivers license, so I may be a solid amount less active than normal, should only be till around the start of august since by law I can only do so much work per day.

Did you read the application rules?: Bortnik

If you have any questions about my plan for navy please feel free to reply and quote what you're confused or asking about.

Edited by Bortnik_
I said roll, not role 🤦‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 4
  • Community Director

+1 Speaking from a Former SWRP Manager and Former Navy Lead Bortnik was a very valuable member of the Navy and GM Team; I have full faith in the ability of Bortnik to execute these duties and make it a true roleplay-oriented faction. I have no doubt he will do well in this position.

Due to applying for a "Lead" Position per the Application Rules, I may not +1 or -1 another application. Thusly, my response has been edited to reflect. I wish you luck

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 2

+1 been with him through it all, seen his ability to do what he does best.

After re-reading the rules once again, I have also found out I am not able to +1 or -1 anyone's post, I wish you the best of luck Bortnik.

Edited by Artyy
  • Like 1

+1

Although I never played SWRP enough to actually witness Bortnik's capabilities, I've only heard great things about what he has done for the server. I'm more than confident that he can contribute to the role in a meaningful way. Good luck! 

• Friendly 1