DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Conway - Grandmaster Yoda Application

AlexConway

• 4 weeks later...

-1 He was inactive on MRP. I don't see anything changing in the future. This could change if he didn't leave GA on a bad note due to being inactive and not able to take constructive criticism from other officers below him. Would've been fine with him telling us that he was going on LOA. But thats my two cents. 

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, SirSmity said:

-1 He was inactive on MRP. I don't see anything changing in the future. This could change if he didn't leave GA on a bad note due to being inactive and not able to take constructive criticism from other officers below him. Would've been fine with him telling us that he was going on LOA. But thats my two cents. 

He didn't leave GA on a bad note. He left GA because he can no longer be part of the server anymore I don't know Conway's reasons for being inactive or what so ever. But, he had his reasons too and they could've been personal or not. He is a good leader he proved himself when he first became GA also when he was in Navy back in the days. He will also prove himself on here too. Hey, also everyone has too move on I did too one day. Trying to leave this on a good note and not sound like I'm being mean. I can not speak for Conway for myself either so if I'm wrong then Conway let me know.

Edited by Oboshi
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Disagree 1
11 hours ago, Oboshi said:

He didn't leave GA on a bad note. He left GA because he can no longer be part of the server anymore I don't know Conway's reasons for being inactive or what so ever. But, he had his reasons too and they could've been personal or not. He is a good leader he proved himself when he first became GA also when he was in Navy back in the days. He will also prove himself on here too. Hey, also everyone has too move on I did too one day. Trying to leave this on a good note and not sound like I'm being mean. I can not speak for Conway for myself either so if I'm wrong then Conway let me know.

I wouldn't make a response on something you don't know about. Conway came back and re-acquired GA, and has been inactive for the past month, his main reason being SWRP. Sorry for the double post, but you clearly aren't aware of what Smity is talking about.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Community Director
3 hours ago, acer said:

I wouldn't make a response on something you don't know about. Conway came back and re-acquired GA, and has been inactive for the past month, his main reason being SWRP. Sorry for the double post, but you clearly aren't aware of what Smity is talking about.

14 hours ago, Oboshi said:

16 hours ago, SirSmity said:

2 hours ago, Orange said:

-1. I dont really think conway is fit for the position, nor will he have the time to commit to it

I've maintained ~20-25 hours per week on MRP, mostly on weekends. I don't really know how more active I can be.. I guess I could spread my time more evenly. I'm active enough to have been promoted to GM II last month but that's just me. 

The agreement for me getting GA again was and always has been to hold onto it until someone was trained. That person was Theos who was given it, 5 days after coming back from his LOA.

My main reason for being able to only contribute 20-25 hours is working a full time job and going to school.

Thanks for your feedback.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...