DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Venom - Staff Application

Venommm

In-game name: V SRT Arseny    (Prev. 54th Lt Venom)

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:93054858

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  538 Hours  (As of 7/21/2021)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Naas

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] My staff experience has been a journey for me. I started off staffing on my brother's Minecraft server back in 2013, ever since I have been in love with staffing. I have been staff on Garry's Mod (DarkRP) for about 3-4 years, and have been a part of other games such as Unturned, FiveM (GTA Roleplay), and minecraft as listed. Therefore being a staff member for a really long time! Throughout my staffing, I have been able to achieve high rankings, and being well known as a supportive and respectful staff member in those communities.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Experience: I believe that experience can have a huge factor of being a staff member. With my experience, I believe that I can bring my experience, knowledge, and skill towards the Staff team and towards the server. Throughout my staff experience's I have overcame many obstacles such as "Late Night Minges", or a "Mr. Know it all".  With my experience with these, I believe I could handle most situations without falling under pressure, and giving the server an amazing reflect with new players, improving the server. Additionally, I know how to be a helpful hand for the community, this would consist of introducing new players to the game, giving them an amazing introduction to the server. Furthermore, being able to respond to any questions that are thrown at me from any member(s). I think that my staff experience can make me a valuable asset within the staff team. In Conclusion, I believe I could bring my staff experience to the server in a beneficial way such as, the obstacles that I have faced, and my experience with being a helpful hand in communities.

Activity:   Although experience could be a major key that comes with being a staff member, your activity and maturity also play a part. I have about 540 hours on the server, and have been apart of the server from late may (05/27) to present (07/21). Ever since I launched into the server, I have been in love and my activity has been increasing, and increasing. I am consistently on the server 24/7, constantly checking discord and etc. If I am ever needed, I'll be there ASAP.  Furthermore, I believe that I am mature enough to be holding a valuable staff position and creating an amazing reflection on the server. In conclusion, Due to my activity and maturity, I believe that it would have a huge impact towards the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Due to school being out, I will provide 5-9 hours per day, unless a special event is planned IRL.

Edited by Venommm
Fixed up Playtime
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 9

You have a great app, and I'm really happy with your conduct in game. When you said this:

9 hours ago, Venommm said:

giving the server an amazing reflect with new players, improving the server.

It showed me that you really care about being a great staff member for people in the community.

+1

• Like 1

+1 

You are a great guy that really cares about the community. Even as a SOC member you have still dedicated yourself to helping the 2GA welcome and keep new players engaged. People can say they care about the community but this he has the actions to back it up. 

• Like 1

I do not think that you should be staff yet to be honest. There are still some flaws that I see in you, and while on RU you may have a good imagine, you are not a saint for US to say the least. I think that you should wait it out for a little bit and really build up your imagine on the server as a whole before you become staff. Other than that you have a decent application, but I still think you should wait.

• Disagree 1
54 minutes ago, hysteria said:

I do not think that you should be staff yet to be honest. There are still some flaws that I see in you, and while on RU you may have a good imagine, you are not a saint for US to say the least. I think that you should wait it out for a little bit and really build up your imagine on the server as a whole before you become staff. Other than that you have a decent application, but I still think you should wait.

100%, that was my biggest worry with applying, thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Venommm
  • Like 1

+1 
this is a good app , you should work on your image on US. Even though you don't break any rules they don't care, they just see u as a base camper. 

Edited by Zedd
messed up
  • Like 1

I feel like there’s a bit of a divide in feelings towards Venom between US and RU. But, I feel like that divide is purely combat based which is not something that should be really taken into consideration when applying for staff. I can only say this as an RU Officer but I believe Venom could do a great job on the staff team +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Horseyyy said:

I feel like there’s a bit of a divide in feelings towards Venom between US and RU. But, I feel like that divide is purely combat based which is not something that should be really taken into consideration when applying for staff. I can only say this as an RU Officer but I believe Venom could do a great job on the staff team +1

Thanks man, precciate it

FAT +1 you've definitely got what it takes, you show responsibility, dedication, teamwork, and hella respect. He's usually active and shows a lot of positive signs around me and others from what I've seen. Best of luck to you bud. 

• Like 1

Venom recently joined Vega and has shown nothing but interest in assisting RU within RP and engaging with all other RU factions. His application also clearly defines his need/want to improve the server. I think bringing someone onto the staff team that has conflicting views with other staff opens the way for more constructive thinking/discussions within the staff team. 

1 hour ago, Bowl22 said:

Saying you are giving the sever a amazing reflect but then hopping onto the sever to base camp the new players?

"giving the server an amazing reflect with new players, improving the server."

Not speaking on behalf of Venom at ALL. But giving someone negative rep on their application for their combat playstyle isn't even valid imo. He plays war the way he wants, when asked to push back by RU officers, he listens. As an individual he's constructive and provides some good ideas within RU Operations. Which I believe can help assist the server as a whole!

1 hour ago, hysteria said:

you are not a saint for US to say the least

This has been said before on other applications, but it shouldn't matter if he plays US/RU. He's well known on RU, got to an officer position, showed dedication, and is now in a T1 and actively plays. I think he's shown great potential within those actions. 

Overall, +1, I like your application and you've already shown you want to stick with MRP and help improve it. With people leaving for SWRP, I think you'd be a great addition on the team. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

So basically, you are a nice guy. Easy to talk to. I'm not sure how you are on RU but I'll take their word for it. The only problems I have are your paragraphs get repetitive. After reading it twice it shines through. You basically just say how your experience could make you a good staff member. Don't get me wrong it WILL but your app, especially in the first paragraph repeats itself a lot. Also, while being helpful on RU is one thing basecamping is sort of a thing that can make you look like a toxic player without actually being one. So with that I will remain 

Neutral, -1/+1

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

+1

Good guy with good intentions. I don't see why he shouldn't be staff to be honest, considering the behaviour of some current staff members. Everyone has it's disadvantages but when given the opportunity I'm 100% sure that Venom will do great in this position.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1