Staff app

In-game name: Innacurate_rapper

Warns:  4 (due to on going rivalry with some people, affairs were happening on both ends, to my dismay of not giving patience to some people, which will be worked on)

Timezone:  CDT

Playtime?:  | innacurate Rapper has played for 450:16:17.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  No teamspeak But yes with mic.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, but soon, as my computer may or may not be able to handle certain recording software's (like OBS)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Zachman / X060 / big mike 

Past experiences as staff: None Currently

[Optional] Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  Im always online to keep this server alive, Ive seen that there is ALOT of fun to be had. but considering I wanna keep that peace cuz not a lot of admins are usually on at 6 in the morning, Along with the fact that alot of admins have been lacking in productivity. I am Willing to contribute my time to making the server a WAY better and ALOT funner place to be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, I was banned by xavier for "consentual RDM" for 2 weeks, even so as somebody saw the event unfold.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, as this is my first bit of being a MOD for any server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: nearly all day (if no work) Through a off day im normally Off and on, depending on situations of family / other- but off work im on for a massive period of time from 6 am to nearly 4pm but with changing jobs this very well may change

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Music, Art, its in the name baby 😉

Did you read the staff rules?: Innacurate_rapper

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 hours ago, innacurate_rapper said:

Zachman

not apart of staff anymore.

2 hours ago, innacurate_rapper said:

[minimum 2 paragraphs]  Im always online to keep this server alive, Ive seen that there is ALOT of fun to be had. but considering I wanna keep that peace cuz not a lot of admins are usually on at 6 in the morning, Along with the fact that alot of admins have been lacking in productivity. I am Willing to contribute my time to making the server a WAY better and ALOT funner place to be.

2 paragraphs MINIMUM and you're ONE paragraph is barely even showing as one. Nothing hugely different on what you wanna do as a staff member and doesn't really show what makes you stand out among the others that try to apply for staff.

Although you a dope ass dude to hang out with but I need you to put in more effort to this application.... You can always fix it while its still up

I'm saying -1 for now.

Also wanna hear from others as well.

-1, the warns are not explained well and seem to just be pushed to the side. The paragraph doesn’t meet the requirements and is weak.

Edited by Hamas
Frank’s a crybaby

Hey man, great to see you made a staff app, you're a great guy to play with and my interactions with you have been both funny and enjoyable, but.....

6 hours ago, innacurate_rapper said:

Warns:  4 (due to on going rivalry with some people, affairs were happening on both ends, to my dismay of not giving patience to some people, which will be worked on)

"to my dismay of not giving patience to some people, which will be worked on" you've obviously just specifided its being worked on and will need to be man, there is alot of toxic and ill mannered players that come to Dark RP.  

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, but soon, as my computer may or may not be able to handle certain recording software's (like OBS)

You need to be able to record man... try and find something 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Zachman / X060 / big mike 

As specified by others, Zach is no more

you have a good app and personally as I said your actions both towards me and the server from what I've seen have been brilliant, paragraphs may be a little short, but you have explained fairly well about your reasons to become staff,

I'm gonna go Neutral for now 

Best of luck man 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

No. I have not had any fun or good interactions with you. Considering I don’t have access to my recording footage right now I can’t show the things you’ve done mainly being mingey, not complying with the rules of the server (or if you do, it’s after someone threatens a ban or has to reconnect you twice) my interactions with you have not been positive. Not to mention this staff app isn’t the best -1

you didn’t provide an age, you can’t record videos which is very important and those aren’t two paragraphs.

too many warns as well imo.. but -1 for now, if you can fix this up some i’ll change mine to a +1, i’ve had nice interactions with you in-game.