DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Class Overhaul & Rebalancing

Ozzy

1st of all what a detailed suggestion holy fuck, you put a lot of work into it lol, now lets get to the suggestion itself. as for the first one. A) nerfing the Orsis and Mosin is a great idea i think that factions should have the upper hand when it comes to sniping and the fact that every player can kick you ass from 100 meters away with a donor weapon makes war hell. so im all for nerfing these two guns.

as for the B part of the suggestion. obviously makes sense to make them all even, all faction should be equal (Tier classes wise) so great idea on that.

C part : I agree with number 2 to make the RU classes the same as the US, when we changed GB after MARSOC got wiped i asked garnet for the Scar L + i believe it was the M95, both him and jake agreed that its too OP so this change makes sense. 

as for D nothing much to add really you covered it all. 

Overall +1

• Like 1

Only thing missing here is the P90 spread buff!!!!

For real though, I agree with basically all of the points. As for point C, if snipers are getting nerfed it would only make sense to match the RU classes rn. T3 already costs like 75 dollars so it would make sense to have the factions rifle and sniper at your disposal on that class.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

I'm in total support of nerfing the Orsis and Mosin as they are to help fill in a gap within a certain loadout.

The class balancing should of been a thing long ago, but due to recent events, I can see why it's not at the top of the to-do list.

Overall I give this suggestion a +1.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, Ozzy said:

GRU T3 (Renamed to Battle Medic/Corpsman) > AK103 and Medkit

+1 everything in this post except this one. T3 is 75$. If you spend that much to use a single class you should be getting the best weapons the faction has.

• 1 month later...