Buff Crack Manufacturer

VokkS

Description: I've recently come to my personal conclusion that the crack manufacturer job is not at its full potential.
I've experimented with both the meth manufacturer and crack manufacturer jobs and I have run into some error.

as it stands meth manufacturer is superior to the crack manufacturer as it provides larger batches of meth (to money ratio), is easier to use and 
for players over level 60 allows them to purchase two meth stoves - doubling their income massively. 
As the crack manufacturer is only unlockable at level 56 - 4 levels away from level 60 - and is limited to a single stove
it preforms worse that the meth manufacturer job 

Reasoning: The reasoning here is that right now the only "manufacturing" job that is worth while is the meth manufacturer with only 3 slots
for the entire server - that can reach over 100 players. This makes it more difficult for low level players to get more money/levels etc. 
As even players over level 56 still take up the job's slots due to its efficiency.

So instead I propose that - as crack manufacturer is made for higher level players - meth manufacturer should be inferior to it, so therefore more 
higher level players are attracted to crack manu giving everyone a better experience on Garnet Gaming. 

In conclusion, it would make sense that crack manufacturer (due 
to the high level you need to be to unlock it) has to be even better than having two stoves with Meth manu. 
raise the level required to be able to play
as crack manufacturer (example level 70+) with the upsides being that the money output is buffed, yet it would still keep the limit of one stove. 
(The level required would depend on the levels needed to have two stoves with meth manufacturer).

Additional information: for it to be easier to differentiate between jobs it would be an epic poggers moment if the crack manufacturer 
model was changed to the model "hostage04" as it is completely unique due to it's head model.

Either that giant essay or I'm just special 🙂

spacer.png

"hostage04" possible new crack manufacturer model

(No one really uses banker anymore)

-refer to the ingame model-

spacer.png

"male11" one of the current available models for both crack manufacturer and weed cultivator

Edited by VokkS
cool pictures, might get more attention
  • Agree 6

+1

It makes no sense that a class that is harder to produce drugs, more difficult to attain due to level, and more restricted can't make more money than the meth manufacturer.

Until this change goes through, he will be just like the weed manufacturer: people won't use the class at all except for people who don't know any better and figure out that they're too weak to be worth it on their own.

1 hour ago, VokkS said:

Additional Information: for real though guys just do something there's obviously a miss balance here

Most of us came to that conclusion very early on, can't imagine anyone would disagree.

• Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines