DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Staff Application

When you were demoted you went on a minge spree. Even in my own sits, while I was trying to talk to you, you started acting deranged child and minged during the entirety of the sits. Listen, I can't speak to your behavior as of late, it seems like you could have possibly improved upon your behavior and that may be true. But the #1 predictor of future behavior, is past behavior, and your past is nothing but toxicity and you being a minge. 

I'd highly recommend against installing Ba11ParkFrank back on as a staff member as it will inevitably lead to him being demoted once again for poor behavior. In every single application he puts out he mentions "how much I've changed," and every time after that he goes on to prove that very sentiment false. It would be a mistake to let him back on the staff team. 

• Cringe 1
Just now, Yamagata said:

When you were demoted you went on a minge spree. Even in my own sits, while I was trying to talk to you, you started acting deranged child and minged during the entirety of the sits

proof 

Just now, Yamagata said:

. Listen, I can't speak to your behavior as of late

then your opinion is useless 

Just now, Yamagata said:

, it seems like you could have possibly improved upon your behavior and that may be true.

which it is true 

Just now, Yamagata said:

#1 predictor of future behavior, is past behavior, and your past is nothing but toxicity and you being a minge. 

....okay dr phil 

2 minutes ago, Yamagata said:

I'd highly recommend against installing Ba11ParkFrank back on as a staff member as it will inevitably lead to him being demoted once again for poor behavior.

wheres the proof for this. 

very single application he puts out he mentions "how much I've changed," and every time after that he goes on to prove that very sentiment false.

theres a simple answer for this, its because we nitpicked the fuck out of every little bad thing.

It would be a mistake to let him back on the staff team. 

...I mean look at you though.... like you did sits congrats? 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Spicy 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4
8 minutes ago, Fetn said:

I mean... do you even talk to him though? legit see what he does in game for a bit and you can tell he isn't trying to start drama or fucking anything. He deserves a chance, let him have it simple

I do and I have. I stick by my statement

• Disagree 5
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Papiraqi said:

don’t be ignorant

We weren’t “fucking with him”. We saw he massively fucked up and documented it. We would act just the same if we saw you doing the same thing.

If you want, i’ll gladly hop in a discord call and explain all the clips 🙂

You do recognize though that this was many months ago? You all still nitpicked the fuck out of the stuff that he has done to accept your demise as how you want to see him. I stick by what I said. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 3

I think we should give him a chance. He's improved his attitude and I haven't been in any sits with him as the reportee in quite a while. Everyone deserves a second chance just learn from you're mistakes. 
+1

• Like 2
  • Agree 5

Frank has been trying to fix his reputation, and he's trying to put the effort in to become a staff member. I recognize that he was fully demoted, but that has been a couple months ago. He's actually been trying to become a better person within the community and I see that clearly. He's always active, and always hanging out with people. I feel that from what his personality is and what I've seen him be like around people, I feel that he would make a good staff member. If you deny Frank, There should be a paragraph under the word, and it better be a good reason. He understands the rules fully, and from the amount of hours to warns he has is outstanding. Who wouldn't have a couple warns and a one to two bans for over two thousand hours! I would like the staff team that is here to consider Frank at least a little. Though he was demoted, I feel that he should have another chance at staff member. I would agree with gawore, you don't take criticism well. I would recommend trying to become more immure to people talking shit about you or being rude to you, but there is a difference between pointers and just being a dick. +1

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ba11ParkFrank, Where to begin, I remember the day you got demoted, I remember having a good chat with you about many a things and correcting yourself, you waited penitently and re applied for staff and got turned down again, rather then quit, you took the responses, the feedback and everything that was said into account and leant from it. Not only have you started to mature but truly I see that you've seen the error of your ways from the last times and started to correct yourself and its been interesting to see.

Up until now you've been making forum responses and posts in a mature manner from what I've seen, still involving yourself in the community, staying on the server and being respectful, yes having moments of toxic behavior or minginess but as I mentioned on Razerblade's staff app, we all can have these moments, we cant deny this, no ones perfect. 

You've shown determination, patience  and willingness, you've matured and started to get your head screwed on, as I also said in Razer's staff app, he was given a chance and so should you in my eyes, the past is the past and when you put actions behind your words, your apologies or what ever it is your trying to achieve have more meaning, not just being empty words. 

You deserve a chance, I know the new Ba11ParkFrank can do right and set a new character into motion, someone who will be a respectful and mature staff member, but those those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 

Don't let us down Frank, were trusting you

good luck.

+1

• Like 4
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Fetn said:

proof 

then your opinion is useless 

which it is true 

....okay dr phil 

wheres the proof for this. 

theres a simple answer for this, its because we nitpicked the fuck out of every little bad thing.

...I mean look at you though.... like you did sits congrats? 

I don't know why this is necessary, people are allowed to have their opinions and that is what -1 and +1 is about. The insults and patronization is in no way beneficial or necessary. Let them be...

Edited by Hamas
  • Agree 1

+1

Everyone deserves a second chance, I might’ve not like you at first but I see that you put in the effort it looks like from a lot of people that you’re maturing up and that you’re looking at your mistakes and that you’re going past them while still having some times where your toxic self comes back. if you’re able to minimize it and not let it control you I’m sure you could be a fine staff member. My advice to you is just don’t let people get to you, 

• Like 5
  • Agree 3

Thank you for all your responses and concerns everything is taken to note by me especially the concerns and uncertainties of me becoming a staff member, and I just want you to know if this does get accepted I can't wait to prove you all wrong and maybe start fresh with our individual relationships and hopefully become a better member of staff team. Start righting the wrongs that I've done not just as a staff member but as a person.

Thank you all again. 🙂 

(800 views god damn!!!)

Taking into consideration all that has happened previously when Ballpark was a staff, up until now, I think that the dedication and determination to do well for this community deserves a chance. I believe that there has been a lot of effort to make a more positive impact on the server, and many attempts to better his reputation amongst the staff team and the community.

Is he perfect? Absolutely not, but neither is anyone here. Will there still be some concerns from staff who were around for most of this? Obviously, and they are not wrong to do so either. However, I think that the sheer dedication is something that will be beneficial for the server. For those worried, just keep a close eye and correct any behaviors you need to. Trial period is there for him to really show if he has shaped up, or if he will fall into old habits, and at least with a chance given, he will prove one or the other.

+1

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

+1

I have known Frank since I started back in June after my sudden hiatus. I have yet to see Frank truly be a toxic player. Mingey? Occasionally. But breaking the rules? I have only seen it once on a failbase sit that, although he tried to appeal, he did end up admitting he was wrong.

I've based with Frank, chilled with Frank, been on Discord calls with Frank, and I have never seen a single soul so fucking determined to be a staff member. I couldn't figure out why, but he explained in his app he wants to right his wrongs and get back on the right page with the team. Sure, there are doubts; and even Frank can respect that. However: how can we know if he's sincere if we don't give him a chance?

Fetn and xo6o, some of the stricter staff members I know, have expressed that he deserves another chance. Initially, after inquiring about his past and looking into the documentation etc. I was going to remain neutral. But the main point brought up is that he hasn't had any real transgressions lately and has been working on his image to apply. Is that a ploy to get onto the team for some ulterior motive? Only time will tell. But what can one truly gain from this? He will either get his 90 sits and be unappealed/have evidence (an issue in the PAST) before demotion or he will fail and be blacklisted.

I'm trying to approach this from as unbiased as a perspective as possible while looking at all the information provided. If he really isn't fit for the staff team, those who believe as such are going to be quick to tear him down and that's a fact. Put him back if that's his true goal and see how he does, and if he disappoints again he won't have the opportunity to ask another time.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1