Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Staff Application

Sorry Ba11 but i truly can't give you the plus one here, theres an old saying that says "old habits die hard" and you've proven time and time again that yes you are capable of change but it reverts back to its mingey beginnings sooner if not later.

This is nothing against you, i don't have a problem with you or hold any grudges. This is just my opinion on the matter, and I myself am not a fan of "vicious cycles"  or things we fall back into time and time again. Do i believe that you might make it into the team someday? yea sure.. but i feel that you have more self growth and maturity to gain.

so i'm going to have to go with a  -1 this time.

Edited by Ghostieee
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 4

I feel that you are Dedicated into trying to be staff and i have had mixed interactions with you im gonna stay -1 for now it might change but i dont think that you being staff with the past things you have done.
I dont feel good doing this at all im sorry ba11park Good luck!

• Like 2
On 8/10/2021 at 5:27 PM, Yamagata said:

But the #1 predictor of future behavior, is past behavior, and your past is nothing but toxicity and you being a minge. 

This is completely incorrect members of this community have came back from multiple perma and comm bans just to show their “new-born” maturity. Anyone, can change just takes some time. I rarely play on DRP as of much anymore but I think this is the first time that I’ve seen paragraphs of supporting information behind a 1+ On a staff application. Not giving my 1+ or -1 atm.

Edited by Horseyyy
  • Like 4

So far you've been nothing but toxic towards me because I am a a VIP Moderator. While this may be more of a personal issue, I am very concerned about you bringing this toxicity over to the team. Especially against my fellow VIP Moderators. For this I cannot support your coming into the staff team. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 3
  • Informative 2
  • Disagree 1
35 minutes ago, Fido said:

So far you've been nothing but toxic towards me because I am a a VIP Moderator. While this may be more of a personal issue, I am very concerned about you bringing this toxicity over to the team. Especially against my fellow VIP Moderators. For this I cannot support your coming into the staff team. 

for the record not once am I ever being serious its just my type of humor. When I "bullied you" its because of the bad history with this server and people buying moderator in the first 2 hours of playing. I didn't know you #1, #2 my humor doesn't normally go out the right way. But you would know if I was blatantly being a toxic dick. Your opinion is your opinion but I want you to know my intention wasn't to start shit.

edit: think of me like fetn, he bullied grand daddy stalin when he bought moderator, its just a thing that people are annoyed about and AGAIN I wasn't being a true toxic person its literally either "trash talk" "or just F*ckin with you" literally nothing more, I haven't known you that much on the server and the only thing i know is you had 3 hours of playtime and bought moderator, that's it.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41

I am struggling with knowing what exactly to say about this because I know you more from the staff discord rather than in game. The things I’ve read about why you were demoted in the first place and the fact that you were being toxic towards others on the staff team. Also I fully agree with @Ghostieeein that old habits do die hard, meaning there’s not been in what I see a significant amount of time in between time away from staff to rebuild who you are wanting to be.

GIF by Zack Kantor

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

for the record not once am I ever being serious its just my type of humor. When I "bullied you" its because of the bad history with this server and people buying moderator in the first 2 hours of playing. I didn't know you #1, #2 my humor doesn't normally go out the right way. But you would know if I was blatantly being a toxic dick. Your opinion is your opinion but I want you to know my intention wasn't to start shit.

edit: think of me like fetn, he bullied grand daddy stalin when he bought moderator, its just a thing that people are annoyed about and AGAIN I wasn't being a true toxic person its literally either "trash talk" "or just F*ckin with you" literally nothing more, I haven't known you that much on the server and the only thing i know is you had 3 hours of playtime and bought moderator, that's it.

You  can never assume people will know your intentions. There is just no objective way to tell whether you are being serious or not. Even then, your comments were made via OOC chat. This created disruption and even inspired two other players who were punished for rulebreaks to join in on giving me a hard time.

I've went through some of the resignation threads, ban appeals, etc. I have noted that management does look at these comments, and they do take private reports. With this in mind, nothing stops anyone from going to my supervisors with screenshots of the OOC chat. The managers would be rightfully concerned of what they see, and will likely act. 

You can very well get people in trouble for these comments. This points to your willingness to be professional while on the team, and even draws concern over your willingness to teach new players over outright punish them. I will let those who have much more experience with you determine what side of the isle you stand in both concerns- but for right now, my -1 stands. I just don't think you'd be a good addition to the team at this time. 

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
25 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I am struggling with knowing what exactly to say about this because I know you more from the staff discord rather than in game. The things I’ve read about why you were demoted in the first place and the fact that you were being toxic towards others on the staff team. Also I fully agree with @Ghostieeein that old habits do die hard, meaning there’s not been in what I see a significant amount of time in between time away from staff to rebuild who you are wanting to be.

As much I understand what you're saying if you only know me from the staff discord and not  in game, then how do you have a true opinion of how things are now rather than several months ago. I respect your opinion but I would like to have a talk with you if you'd like or have some way of showing you the way things are now 3 months after I was removed from the discord, AFTER my demotion, in the now. Thank you again for your response.

1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Who cares if they bought mod, you bullying someone for isn’t helping your chances at becoming staff, not everyone has the same humor or same mindset as you. Also the fact you chose to fuck with someone you didn’t know doesn’t help your case either, it’s the same traits as before when you were staff that I feel definitely will show a lot more. It really doesn’t seem like you’ve changed.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
8 hours ago, Fido said:

You shouldn't honestly be that hurt about someone commenting on you buying VIP Moderator as level twelve or whatever level you are right now. Frank did the same thing to me, but your not supposed to be hurt about it. Think from a standpoint of his view though. A very low level bought VIP Mod so that they could take sits, and do moderation things. The point of a moderator is, yes, to keep the server clean of any rule breaking scum. Though, This doesn't change the fact that this is a Dark RP server, and FRANK is joking to you about your level. He did the same thing to me. It should probably motivate you to be more involved in the server, since your a very low level. You wouldn't know that he is joking obviously, because you've never met him. If you've never talked to the person outside of an admin sit, you haven't met them. Consider changing your viewpoint from what other people have said on this thread.

• Cringe 4
  • Agree 1