Stork(Igor) - Staff Application

Soappppp

While you may not have the best reputation on the server, neither do I 0.0, that doesn't mean you cant be a good staff member. You know the rules, have been around a while and know how things work, and for Christ sake you took this much time and effort to write a staff app even though you are aware of how you are seen in the community. That takes some determination if I've ever seen it.

+1, you def deserve at least a chance to show what you are capable of again. Best of luck stork, aka Walmart br0ken

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1

Alright starting off your application is good and  you aren't as retarded as you were so thats a good start. Your post with the Negligence is now more or less a huge meme you are trying to fix your reputation in which I see is a good sign. You deserve another chance as huskaii said so 

+1 good luck 

• Friendly 2

Your reputation seems to vary person person and it all seems to come down to that negligence post. But honestly fuck that, over the past month you’ve been a great dude to chill with in TS and to role play and have fun with in war, you do know more rules and abide by them more than a couple current staff members. You have great ideas and you’ve even made sure to include my own faction in those ideas which helps us out a lot. People on US might just know you currently for that *meme* but you do generally good work for helping out RU which will be beneficial to the servers health. +1 good luck Negli* 

• Friendly 1
  • Forums Moderator

Stork when I was in your SSO I probably had the best time on the server and you where a great staff member, your application is amazing and from the alone you would make a great staff member. But there is one thing that still doesn’t sit right with me, I bit ago when I first got into DF I invited you to my personal discord. And at the time we where playing a different server (that was a different gamemode as well) acer wanted and was invested with models at the time he send both models from garnet and the other server and you proceeded to take screenshots of only the other servers models and send them right to Jake and garnet, and told them that me acer fonza and ozzy where planning on resigning for that server which I don’t know where you got that from. I with all of that I’m sorry but -1 I can’t trust you to simply put it 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 4
  • Disagree 4
2 hours ago, Python said:

you proceeded to take screenshots of only the other servers models and send them right to Jake and garnet, and told them that me acer fonza and ozzy where planning on resigning for that server which I don’t know where you got that from

I never mentioned anything about models or said you were planning on resigning. To be blunt, myself and other people in that group were concerned about your activity on MRP declining, and from our perspective, no looks on returning to what it was. When we were asked why you guys were inactive *myself and another individual were pulled into a TS channel*, we each explained our side. I didn't say anything except what actually happened. In my opinion, it was a valid concern due to that fact it felt like the people who were on said server were neglecting their responsibilities on MRP. It was nothing against of you guys, I was asked about it, so I answered. I hope that clears and misconception you may have had, always free to talk to me on TS if ya wanna know more about it. 

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 4
10 hours ago, Soappppp said:

First and foremost, bringing a differing opinion onto the staff team would be very beneficial. I currently believe a large majority of the staff team don't bring any opposing views in terms of update ideas, gameplay, etc. I think it goes without saying that I have a differing view on certain things on the server, all things within the rules. I believe when the team consistently is agreeing with each other, it leaves very little room for discussion or the opposing end of the discussion.

- says who? don't recall you being in the staff discord... we disagree a lot and we talk about these things quite often, so in that subject you will bring nothing new. updates are being planned, it takes so time for garnet to push the thru since he has other servers to update as well.

I hope I can encourage more action from the senior level staff team to be included in faction leadership + pushing for updates. From my understanding and from what i've been told, there isn't much encouragement for staff to intervene in faction issues. 

- We keep a close eye on factions, we intervene if we have to, most of the time its just a little slap to wake up the faction leader before any other actions will be taken, and in general as of now i think that faction wise we are good but obviously i would like it to get even better. 

- as for events and promoting RP : 1 it will take you some time to be able to do events since its a T.Admin + and second you can help promote RP with just leading 1 side of the event. so there again nothing that would really say you deserve a staff position. 

Roster

Wanting to address major issues publicly for public opinion and outlook: The most notable one being the post below addressing Delta Force's problems. negligence?!?!!? *joke* 🤣 Without going too much in depth, wanted to make an issue public and discussed, it worked. Was very blunt and brought an opinion out for others to discuss, promoting change amongst Delta Force.

DF is fine, they are all active idk wtf you are talking about but even if you get accepted, telling DF what to do or making any decision will not even come close to what you will be doing,

- As for you bans and reports / warns. you got some traction in that department, even tho 1 of them ( or both, not very sure ) got accepted you still got involved with some issues recently, not something you would expect from a guy who wants to be a staff member.

- And lastly, my opinion of you as a person. i dont trust you, not even a little bit you are a big minge who stays within the rules, like Topshot when he came back on V reserves, you are exactly like him and that says a lot about you. there is also the concern of other staff members (myself included) that you might abuse the power (as little as it is as a T.Mod) for personal gain and helping your friend group, which as itself is a problem, from that to all the way even No cliping  during war and general abuse of power, i cannot trust you with even taking a sit without being watched to that is a big -1 from me. 

2 hours ago, Soappppp said:

myself and other people in that group were concerned about your activity on MRP declining, and from our perspective, no looks on returning to what it was. When we were asked why you guys were inactive *myself and another individual were pulled into a TS channel*, we each explained our side. I didn't say anything except what actually happened. In my opinion, it was a valid concern due to that fact it felt like the people who were on said server were neglecting their responsibilities on MRP.

dont recall you being jake (also attacking a staff member on your app? how did you thing that would go?) python is doing above and beyond with the time he has, there are a million options of why that happen and he has proven himself, i would if i were you focus on myself when i try to apply for staff instead of doing that. so yet again showing yourself in the staff app as passive aggressive and that makes the -1 even bigger. i wish you luck and hope that you will become a better person cuz as of now it doesn't look great.  

Edited by Party
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
30 minutes ago, Party said:

says who?

Staff members. Staff meetings, discussions with current staff members. Etc. 

30 minutes ago, Party said:

as for events and promoting RP : 1 it will take you some time to be able to do events since its a T.Admin + and second you can help promote RP with just leading 1 side of the event. so there again nothing that would really say you deserve a staff position. 

I purely brought up the point of previous events as a way to show I care about RP. I believe fostering an environment for RP is something staff members should do, in the past weeks, its been shown that a few select staff members do NOT foster this environment. 

32 minutes ago, Party said:

DF is fine, they are all active idk wtf you are talking about but even if you get accepted, telling DF what to do or making any decision will not even come close to what you will be doing,

This post was made previously concerning how Delta Force was. Not how it currently is, the point of adding it my app was showing I will bring an issue publicly if need-be. That's all.

34 minutes ago, Party said:

not something you would expect from a guy who wants to be a staff member.

Warns can be explained. They don't determine my competency. If anything they're misunderstandings. 

36 minutes ago, Party said:

that you might abuse the power (as little as it is as a T.Mod) for personal gain and helping your friend group

This is a wild claim, I haven't abused in the past, I wouldn't abuse this time moving forward. 

36 minutes ago, Party said:

from that to all the way even No cliping  during war and general abuse of power

I don't understand what this has to do with me. I have never done any of said things. I understand why you might not trust me, but I can't remember any interactions we've had personally. If you want to talk to  me in TS or DM me sometime I'd be more than happy to.

• Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

my claim is not that you didnt do it before, but that i dont trust you not to do it and that from my perspective you might be doing that  based on my knowledge with you and previous interactions. and general point is that i don't trust you at all to even be a T.Mod. be that as it may i am open to discuss anything with you if you want i am available in Discord PMs or TS. just poke me or send a msg.  

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
7 hours ago, Python said:

which I don’t know where you got that from. 

You are quite literally basing your negative response on the fact that stork brought up an issue to Jake/Garnet about a friend group being active on another server. I don't see why you would do that since it has 0 relation to his ability to staff or contribute to the community. In fact, it shows a level of concern for server health, which is unfortunately what most of the current staff team lacks. 

Pertaining to the actual situation, I saw this happen on the last SWRP where a certain faction leader took his entire faction to another server for "development". 

2 hours ago, Party said:

- says who? don't recall you being in the staff discord...

These are some passive aggressive, unhelpful comments. Obviously he isn't in the staff discord and that's why he's here applying, but you already knew that, so please try to be constructive. 

2 hours ago, Party said:

so in that subject you will bring nothing new.

This is the cancer mentality that destroys the staff team. I'm in that discord and the conversations rarely concern new or innovative ideas, which is part of the reason I was asked to help with MRP. Instead of acknowledging this or maybe agreeing that a new person's ideas could be beneficial, you instead shut him down and tell him that he can bring nothing new. If that were true, then why has everything been the same? Why did Jake and I need to address so many basic fundamentals that the staff team should be doing, but aren't? 

2 hours ago, Party said:

i would like it to get even better. 

yet, you oppose new ideas because they come from someone you don't like.

2 hours ago, Party said:

so there again nothing that would really say you deserve a staff position. 

I've personally seen Stork do better RP than I have you, so by that logic, do you deserve your staff position?

2 hours ago, Party said:

telling DF what to do or making any decision will not even come close to what you will be doing,

okay??

3 hours ago, Party said:

not something you would expect from a guy who wants to be a staff member.

Every further post I read from you is proving to me that your personal opinions of someone is overcoming your ability to put server health into your perspective. Again, counter-productive comments. 

2 hours ago, Party said:

you are a big minge who stays within the rules

A big minge who has effectively contributed to RP more than most, from what I've seen in recent weeks. 

3 hours ago, Party said:

there is also the concern of other staff members (myself included) that you might abuse the power (as little as it is as a T.Mod) for personal gain and helping your friend group

This is literally what is happening right now with some of the staff team. I would love to see you tell me how he might possibly abuse and who it would benefit, then compare it to recent events. 

2 hours ago, Party said:

from that to all the way even No cliping  during war and general abuse of power, i cannot trust you with even taking a sit

Nobody with a brain would noclip or cloak during war, and this "concern" you have is entirely unrealistic and an another attempt to hurt this player's application. 

For the actual application itself, I have known Stork for a couple of years. While I haven't been there entirely and constantly talking to him, I know that this person is someone who truly thinks about server health and how to improve it. While Stork can be hot headed at times, I believe that he is an instant improvement from a lot of what I have been seeing recently. The players who have it out for Stork are basing their criticisms entirely on speculation, and have no real input as to why Stork would be a negative addition to the staff team. In reality, Stork has done several player-run RP events that don't compare to what a lot of other people are attempting. Stork has a brain on him with a real initiative to benefit the server's health, which is a trait that I wish was more present with the current team. +1

• Like 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4

+1

It's obvious that a lot of people have different opinions on Stork, but to me he cares about the server and wants what's best for it, no matter who's toes he steps on. This quality should be the foundation of every staff member, and will help Stork in his growth as well.

• Friendly 1