Morgan's Ban Appeal v2.0

Fonza

Once again I am only the messenger and posting on his behalf. Any questions you have will go through me and I will respond in his words exactly.

In-game name: MORGANNNN

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:561379695

Staff members in-game name: Salmon

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:67615929

Date & Time of incident: 6:30

Timezone: Mountain Time

Ban Reason: 3 time ban rule How long were you banned for?: 100 years

Proof of Ban: 20210828183113_1.jpg?width=500&height=28

What happened? (include any proof): During war I shot a guy and said surprise motherfucker, but on his screen he was dead for half a second and thought I was talking over his dead body, I also have lots of lag on that server so to me it looked like I said it as I shot him.

Why should your ban be removed?: I wasn't trying to bug him or anything just the fact that he scared me and I was able to get a good angle and shoot him. But I was not talking over his body though I was saying this as I shot him.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

unknown.png
unknown.png

You were about to get a NITRP ban for getting 5 warns within a day but seeing as you have 5 active bans plus the one you were going to recieve, I saw fit to perm ban you.

On top of that, you just got un-perm-banned. The fact you got 5 warns in a day makes me think we made a mistake on unbanning you

Edited by Salmon
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
19 minutes ago, Fonza said:
What happened? (include any proof): During war I shot a guy and said surprise motherfucker, but on his screen he was dead for half a second and thought I was talking over his dead body, I also have lots of lag on that server so to me it looked like I said it as I shot him.

Why should your ban be removed?: I wasn't trying to bug him or anything just the fact that he scared me and I was able to get a good angle and shoot him. But I was not talking over his body though I was saying this as I shot him.

Your appeal ignores the actual reason you were banned, so it seems like you're just making stuff up. Also yeh, considering you were given a second chance this is bad that you receive 5 warns almost immediately then claim in your appeal it was for talking over a body during war

• Spicy 1
6 minutes ago, Salmon said:

you got 2 warns, 1 after another, for talking over bodies during war

the second warn for talking over bodies was unfair because it was half a second after he died when I finished saying what I said

Also proof that I am trying to do better why would I even bother with an appeal if I was bored and didn't care about the server, like I understand that if I cared about playing the server I wouldn't have did those things but tbh a couple of those warns were new to me and had never been a problem with me before so I need to treat that as a learning experience.

Edited by Fonza
Missing stuff
13 minutes ago, Fonza said:

why would I even bother with an appeal if I was bored and didn't care about the server

You got 4 warns, not to include mine, in a day. You clearly dont care about the server.

15 minutes ago, Fonza said:

the second warn for talking over bodies was unfair because it was half a second after he died when I finished saying what I said

https://streamable.com/wyigcu
Thats like prime time to talk over a body during war.

19 minutes ago, Fonza said:

but tbh a couple of those warns were new to me

The 5 that were gonna get you the NITRP ban: RDM, RDM, Diss in sit, FRP, FRP

RDM and diss in sit have been rules for more than the 5 months you were gone. Talking over bodies has been considered toxicity since Bleach was banned in early 2020 if I remember correctly.

Above all, it is your responsibility to read, understand, and follow the rules when you join our server.

• Agree 1

Appeal Denied

Looking at the logs and different pieces of evidence, it's painfully obvious you had no intention to help/benefit the server. Everything that I have seen from your warns to your overall behavior has screamed “minge” and NITRP. Clearly you didn’t learn from your previous ban, and I doubt you would next time.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7=s0

@Ozzy @Jake | Please Lock And Move!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4