DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bioz's staff application

ItssBio

1 hour ago, Salmon said:

>inb4 30 cringe reacts
-1 only because I do not support dual staffing, especially when youre that high in another staff team. I am sure you'd be capable but that's where I stand

+1 I agree but if they think if doesn't work he wont make it far as a staff member so I think it should be worth a shot!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Salmon said:

>inb4 30 cringe reacts
-1 only because I do not support dual staffing, especially when youre that high in another staff team. I am sure you'd be capable but that's where I stand

i understand your concern but i did make sure it was ok with my rust manager and with jake and proggy if that helps

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, ItssBio said:

i understand your concern but i did make sure it was ok with my rust manager and with jake and proggy if that helps

I'm sure you did. That division of time usually always ends up in lack of attention to one or the other in my experience

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, Salmon said:

>inb4 30 cringe reacts

Clearly you’re not active enough to understand that he’s already putting so much time into MRP that he barely plays rust. 

easy +1 again like I said you put a lot of time into it and I trust you enough that you’re going to be able to manage your time you’re old enough to where I feel like we shouldn’t be worrying about if you can manage it, you got the permission to do it. He was also a great teammate (pain in my ass but great) very friendly person

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Agree 2

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7
Accepted

Welcome to the team!
After reviewing your application and listening to the community it seems you'll be a great fit.

Congrats on having 39.4 more hours on rust then me.

@Party will be training you with @Millerjerm overseeing if possible.

You'll be set to t.mod in-game by @Jake, be sure to not use any commands until you are trained.

@Ozzy or @Jake, you know the drill

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1