DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Intent and Malicious Discussion / Oatlife's Appeal

Locking this due to this heating up, if another manager wants to unlock it its fine, but I've already had 4 reports on this thread about different people.

Feel free to override and hide my post if someone feels this is a bad decision! I can just tell this is getting quite heated from a few posts, and rather then allow a fight to start I'm going to just lock this.

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The Garnut
On 9/3/2021 at 7:46 PM, Jackal said:

The dude wasn't toxic while alting and wasn't seemingly rdming or massing. Furthermore, Staff can differentiate the maliciousness of the actual MassRDM but not the ban evading but why can't we be understanding in that regard indiscriminately when applicable. 

Hey guys, he was breaking the rules, but atleast he was nice about it, and we all knew about it, yet allowed him to break the rules.

On 9/4/2021 at 1:45 AM, bishopil said:

Oatlife is a friend of mine, so my opinion on this situation is bias, but what I will say is this:

If you're biased, don't make a comment. I don't appreciate how whenever a post is conducted by a Memeware member, it tends to bring about a few more posters instantaneously from the discord. Additionally, @bishopil, pointing your faction mates to make a response on this thread. You were all aware of the alting, yet, rather than promote Oatlife to appeal, you so visible allowed and encouraged it to happen, and now we're in this situation.

Going to leave the decision to @Jake as I am not a fan of unbanning a ban-evader. He knew what the right thing to do was.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1