DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Red Screen Removal

acer

6 hours ago, Zedd said:

I do think though that if the red screen is removed something should replace it. Like in various FPS there are blood effects when damage is taken 

With the already extreme amount of aimpunch that there is on the server, as well as the new sounds that happen when you get hit, a new replacement wouldn't be NECESSARY (imo). It would be cool to see, but that would be up to Garnet.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 for the complete removal of the red screen when damaged.

More annoying than anything really to be honest, it hinders combat in a lot of ways. The map is already so dark as it is, having red flashing on my screen just fucks up the combat even more so. This has been pissing me off so much recently I'd love to see it removed lmao

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1

+1 - It is the most annoying thing. Can't see the person I'm fighting while I'm in embassy, and it is super frustrating. This only hinders cqc combat not help it, like what we should be doing to get away from the headglitch sniper meta.

Edited by PappaEric
  • Agree 1

Huge +1, this has 17 agree reacts. I believe this is a simple QOL change that would be super beneficial! 

On 9/18/2021 at 9:05 AM, PrisonNightmare said:

More annoying than anything really to be honest, it hinders combat in a lot of ways.

This pretty much sums it up. For a server that has "War" has a large incentive to play, this red-screen thing is a huge annoyance. If it can be removed, then I believe thats ideal.

• 300 IQ 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The Garnut
6 hours ago, Zedd said:

Ive come here to mald. The red screen is annoying asf and it effects combat for no reason at all 

I have good news, this was brought up to me 1-2 weeks ago (with the Afghani update) and I've been done coding it. Will go live shortly!

• Like 3
  • Informative 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines