The story of a mentally deficient kid

• The Garnut

once upon a time was Tedaric, and Tedaric was better than everyone else. Noone could get in Tedaric's way as he knew better than everyone else, weighing in at 230lbs of solid muscle at 6'8.

One morning Tedaric, decided to ban an innocent player on DarkRP for spawning in 4 props in the streets. Garbut decided to give Tedaric a strike for doing so, and Tedaric broke loose. In his natural habitat he began swinging his hands against the keyboard as to form insults

e5b63525c017985036a0865d43623c3d.png575a70c077e1f2346a87826b29e78cd5.png "

at which point he was demoted.

Tedaric  went on to delete darkrp-related documents, created by Manager @JakePlays Paul, at which point he was permanently banned from the community.

Needless to say the documents were restored, sending Tedaric onto a downward spiral at the social media platform of SNAPCHAT where he began flexing is masculinity to his e-buddies, as demonstrated below:

eafa604732012c41dadb03986ec97f26.png

I stepped up to garnet and called him out for the little bitch he is

I was shaken

I continued reading through where I came acr-

THE E-BOYS BEGAN FORMULATING RUMORS AND LIES

5a93adbb957f8ca551303e47cc3f6ced.png

accusing garbut of being a biggot who is killing his community, seemingly out of nowhere. Making up tales of how garbut underpaid bizzy which resulted in bizzy being homeless!

Mental health problems are real, get help.

• The Garnut

This thread is here for those wondering why tedaroc was community banned today. If you are approached by him, he's likely going to request you to quit the server, and if you refuse, he will begin accusing you of riding my rather small penis.

As demonstrated here

2cd47f42e4f663733e4a8a99cf407702.png

664ca93644b13b651f42917dbffdfdae.png

48da4342760e75e7049c5c963ae37d63.png

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

once upon a time was Tedaric, and Tedaric was better than everyone else. Noone could get in Tedaric's way as he knew better than everyone else, weighing in at 230lbs of solid muscle at 6'8.

One morning Tedaric, decided to ban an innocent player on DarkRP for spawning in 4 props in the streets. Garbut decided to give Tedaric a strike for doing so, and Tedaric broke loose. In his natural habitat he began swinging his hands against the keyboard as to form insults

e5b63525c017985036a0865d43623c3d.png575a70c077e1f2346a87826b29e78cd5.png "

at which point he was demoted.

Tedaric  went on to delete darkrp-related documents, created by Manager @JakePlays Paul, at which point he was permanently banned from the community.

Needless to say the documents were restored, sending Tedaric onto a downward spiral at the social media platform of SNAPCHAT where he began flexing is masculinity to his e-buddies, as demonstrated below:

eafa604732012c41dadb03986ec97f26.png

I stepped up to garnet and called him out for the little bitch he is

I was shaken

I continued reading through where I came acr-

THE E-BOYS BEGAN FORMULATING RUMORS AND LIES

5a93adbb957f8ca551303e47cc3f6ced.png

accusing garbut of being a biggot who is killing his community, seemingly out of nowhere. Making up tales of how garbut underpaid bizzy which resulted in bizzy being homeless!

Mental health problems are real, get help.

Man why do people always go out doing some dumb shit making themselves look bad. It's never done anything more than rouse a good meme for the community in the past so I guess that's a plus.