Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 22

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:14929072

Warns: N/A

Timezone: Centeral

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 457 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Former head admin, current mod of Undeaduprising.net (BO1 Server) 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I plan on benefiting the server by being on when other staff is afk, busy, not on.  I would work with current staff to improve the playing experience for current and future players. I can be on almost everyday excluding IRL Army duties.  I can be extremely active and on call no matter what.   I am an extremely approachable person and i feel like that would be a good thing for new players and veterans alike.  I am also a fair non biased individual , meaning i do not take any sides without proper information and evidence.

The second part of this is that I enjoy helping people on the server.  I would help SOC/Base factions with their tryouts.  I would also swap to the faction that is low on numbers just to make it an even and fair war.  I would help GMs with their evens and so forth.  I take the jobs very seriously and would put the benefit of the server above my own.  I believe that becoming a staff member would be my way to pay back the community for giving me a reason to enjoy gaming again and find something in life to do, other than waiting for my ETS date

Moving forward, as a lower staff member i would be there to make life easier for the higher staff as well as taking the load off of the rest of the staff.  I am extremely active on TS and the Server as well as discord so i am easy to get a hold of.  I also believe that as an older member of the community I might have a different approach to how a sit goes compared to the younger staff. When it comes to real life experiences, I am currently a SGT in the Army so i am tasked with a 4 man team and i know how to manage a team properly. I feel like i could be could at de-escalating hostile situations and keep them from blowing into something they shouldnt turn into. 

All in all i am a level headed individual that i believe would make an excellent addition to the staff team, thank you for reading this .

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Negative

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute any amount of time required to get the job done. but im ususally on 230pm to about 7 pm m-f and almost on all day durring the weekend

Edited by DennyB
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3

+1 | Hey Dennis, You are absolutely amazing. You're just a great guy to be around. ESPECIALLY IN TS. I literally don't have one thing bad to say about you at all. I really hope for you to join the staff team. I would love to work with you.

• Like 1

+1

Dennis is an absolute powerhouse when it comes down to being active and helpful within a faction. When I came off reserves, Dennis immediately made a name for himself within my eyes by constantly ensuring he has a glooming presence within GB, doing whatever he can to help others and always assist the higher ups when necessary. I have no doubt that Dennis will also do amazing in an environment such as the staff team - he will definitely make an impact on the team. Besides that, I've never seen him minge at all, always maintaining a proper behaviour while also making sure everyone is feeling comfortable. 

Good luck Dennis, if there's anyone who deserves to be on the staff team it would be you.

• Like 1

+1 I always see you on and I haven't heard anything bad about you at all. I don't know you that well but based on what the people above me have said you seem competent.

Good luck! - Texas

Edited by Tejas

+1 I've been in teamspeak with you plenty of times and we've had some conversations with none being bad and you having a competent mindset being that you'd be a good staff member and deserving of a Trial period.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

+1

Firstly I'm glad you have edited your application since Salmon's comment, that's always a good sign that someone is willing to change their application based on the feedback they receive. 

Whilst we don't interact directly very often, your behaviour is not an issue from what I've seen and heard, and you deserve the chance to be a T. Mod, and hopefully take full advantage of that and become a valuable member of the Staff team.

• Like 3