19 years old

Steam ID: 76561199162324990

1 Warn - FailRP

Central Daylight Time Zone

Playtime - 146:08:00

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and microphone: Yes

Do you have the ability to record: Yes

Referrals: FlameSoul I NoobForce, CheeseNips, 

I believe I would make a great addition to the staff team for Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I have put in a lot of hours in a short amount of time. I have also made a lot of friends in my time playing on this server. I love Garnet Gaming servers and the staff on them. It has become the only server I'm willing to play on. I wish to keep it that way by maintaining the rules and integrity of the server. 

Being a staff member would be a dream come true for me. I have a passion for Garry's Mod and especially DarkRP. I've memorized the rules and have followed them well. I believe I would do a great job enforcing the rules and keeping the server a place people want to be. I am respected and well liked within the community on this server. I am always willing to help people and be available for all members of the community. I have played Garry's Mod for as long as I can remember and DarkRP has brought me back to it after all these years. I can put in the hours and work it takes to be a successful staff member on this server and you will not be disappointed with accepting me as a staff member.

I have been warned one time on this server for FailRP. I accidentally mugged a player that was below level 10. I made the mistake of not reading the rules before starting playing. That mistake has not happened since and I have had no problems with following the rules since then.

This is my first application

I can put in around 5-8 hours a day or more if accepted as a staff member

My hobbies  are: I love watching all sports and playing them as well. I have an internship working with the youth in my city. I play guitar and love all forms of music. I am in a band. I also love fishing and hunting and consider myself an all around outdoorsman. I also hang out with my friends and family as much as I can. Other than that I am always playing Garry's mod or some sort of video game.

Did you read the staff rules?: DrCloudyJuice

Edited by DrCloudyJuice
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, DrCloudyJuice said:

I've memorized the rules and have followed them well.

That's great, but you'll always be able to refer to the server rules and such to assist you with staffing should you get stuck.

6 hours ago, DrCloudyJuice said:

This is my first application

You accidentally duplicated the last bit of your application, might wanna fix that.

I have not personally seen you or interacted with you from what I can remember, but you seem like a nice guy and have a good application.

Keep putting in those hours, it looks good.

+1

• Agree 1

Staff application is well written, hours are great, and have only positive experiences with you.  I wouldn’t worry about that warn, we all make mistakes.  +1, hope to see you on the staff team!

Edited by ZenMemes
  • Like 1

+1 Great guy, one of the first friends I made on this server, has a wholesome attitude and tries his best to get things done right whether its helping a new player out or just talking to people who are having a bad day. Genuine guy I think he'd make a great staff member.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, royk01 said:

+1

good application.

havnt seen u ingame myself, but given that u have people are vouching for youre behavior im willing to give you a shot.

Good luck on the Application

I believe we have met in game but haven’t talked much. Thank you for the +1 man