SteamID STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns: RDM
Timezone: Est
Playtime?: 1096:40:07.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): no one
    Past experiences as staff: I used to staff for Garnet back in 2020
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? you should choose me to be a staff member because I work hard I am honest and I get along with most people and I have past staffing experience. I love garnet gaming I always see myself back on this server the community is grate . if I where to get staff I would try to help the server grow and expand. I will fulfill my role as a staff member by taking tickets and helping the garnet gaming community and making a fun environment for new and existing player. I also love the staff team they are so nice and helpful when I need help. I have also been playing the server for years so I know all the rules and know how the server operates. I also feel that I am like by the community I am also good at multitasking I can listen to someone and get info on things at the same time. I also have other abilitys i am aslo a good listener and I can talk to anyone I am not shy and I try to make everyone feel same around me.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I was banned for mass but it was a long time ago and I needed a brake from garnet
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about all day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I fish and I where my garnet gaming hoodie 
Did you read the staff rules?: Carlman

• Disagree 2

4 hours ago, Glorbnob said:

ive seen you act among other community members, some things you say in ooc are completely unnecessary and just straight rude

never seen you on the server, also staffs should be serve as a role model for other players, not the toxic be-behavior

Even it's mrp staff-app, but I cant see you're taking the staff application and the community serious.

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1

have talked to you before, cant say i saw anything super friendly, and judging by others response, your probably still a bit toxic.

also a bit short on the paragraph`s.

17 hours ago, Gizzmo said:

also this isnt really a certain amount of time, i`d say write down a certain amount of hours u can actually play/staff.

• Agree 1
On 10/4/2021 at 2:20 PM, Gizzmo said:

In-game name: Carl man fubar
SteamID STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns: RDM
Timezone: Est
Playtime?: 1096:40:07.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): no one
    Past experiences as staff: I used to staff for Garnet back in 2020
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? you should choose me to be a staff member because I work hard I am honest and I get along with most people and I have past staffing experience. I love garnet gaming I always see myself back on this server the community is grate . if I where to get staff I would try to help the server grow and expand. I will fulfill my role as a staff member by taking tickets and helping the garnet gaming community and making a fun environment for new and existing player. I also love the staff team they are so nice and helpful when I need help. I have also been playing the server for years so I know all the rules and know how the server operates. I also feel that I am like by the community I am also good at multitasking I can listen to someone and get info on things at the same time. I also have other abilitys i am aslo a good listener and I can talk to anyone I am not shy and I try to make everyone feel same around me.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I was banned for mass but it was a long time ago and I needed a brake from garnet
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I fish and I where my garnet gaming hoodie 
Did you read the staff rules?: Carlman

.... uh 

On 10/4/2021 at 4:56 PM, Glorbnob said:

-1 Purely because of the way ive seen you act among other community members, some things you say in ooc are completely unnecessary and just straight rude

-1 you just came back kiddo give it some time